Main Menu

Member Search

Started by Flying Pig, May 26, 2007, 05:28:23 PM

Flying Pig

Is there anywhere where I, as a humble worker bee in CAP, can search for other members?  Im just curious to see if some people are still around.

Added Member to thread title - MIKE

RiverAux

Unfortunately, eservices restricts your member search to those within your unit.  Wing staff members have access to their entire Wing, but to no others.

CG Aux on the other hand lets you look up anybody in the organization in their equivalent to eservices. 

MIKE

I think you could if you had the permisions in eServices... but I'd guess that most do not, including me.

Quote from: RiverAux on May 26, 2007, 05:38:11 PMCG Aux on the other hand lets you look up anybody in the organization in their equivalent to eservices. 

Still not sure if I like this or not.  Maybe a little too open.
Mike Johnston

SJFedor

eServices/My Operations Qualifications (National Reports)/ National Reports/ Member Qual Info Report

Enter their last name, first initial, and do a search, if you find who you're looking for, you can hit view report, it'll show you their name, grade, unit (Region/Wing/Squadron), expiration date, and ES/Ops achievements.

Used to be able to see professional development and duty positions this way, but they removed it.

Don't believe you need any special access to do this, I think it's part of the "Being able to verify quals on a member who's from another state/region during a large scale emergency" plan.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Flying Pig

Hey..it works.  Thats what I was looking for.  Unfortunately, a few of those I was looking for came up with no matches :'(