What would we do in a zombie situation?

Started by will3947, March 10, 2013, 05:37:50 AM

Luis R. Ramos

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on, guys! We cannot let this thread die... It is a ZOMBIE thread!

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

ARandomCadet

I would hope my squadron would team up with a couple other squadrons, get our planes ready, get some guns and other supplies. Then fight the zombies.

Luis R. Ramos

ALCON-

What if it was found that some CAP pilots became Zombies themselves and can fly CAP planes? What then???

Care to comment?

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

ARandomCadet

Quote from: flyer333555 on June 20, 2013, 01:21:55 PM
ALCON-

What if it was found that some CAP pilots became Zombies themselves and can fly CAP planes? What then???

Care to comment?

Flyer
Blast their heads off before they got to the planes, set up a security perimeter around the airport. Make the airport a base for missions.

Cliff_Chambliss

Not blasting Zombies but had fun making a few.

Took a couple of chem-lights activated them and cut the ends off the tubes.  Took a small brush and painted the kids faces and turned them loose in the neighborhood.  It wasn't even Hallowween which really made it interesting.  Our oldest daughter went into the local 7-11 and told the clerk she had been swimming in an old strip mine and found some toxic waste and hoped it would not affect her.  (There are advantages to living in a small town, you can still have fun and not get into too much trouble).

don't get the stuff on clothes, it stains and will not come out. 
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
2d Armored Cavalry Regiment
3d Infantry Division
504th BattleField Surveillance Brigade

ARMY:  Because even the Marines need heros.    
CAVALRY:  If it were easy it would be called infantry.

Cliff_Chambliss

Quote from: flyer333555 on June 20, 2013, 01:21:55 PM
ALCON-

Care to comment?

Flyer

They call them Marine Aviators  ;D
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
2d Armored Cavalry Regiment
3d Infantry Division
504th BattleField Surveillance Brigade

ARMY:  Because even the Marines need heros.    
CAVALRY:  If it were easy it would be called infantry.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Cliff_Chambliss on June 21, 2013, 12:33:38 AM
Not blasting Zombies but had fun making a few.

Took a couple of chem-lights activated them and cut the ends off the tubes.  Took a small brush and painted the kids faces and turned them loose in the neighborhood.  It wasn't even Hallowween which really made it interesting.  Our oldest daughter went into the local 7-11 and told the clerk she had been swimming in an old strip mine and found some toxic waste and hoped it would not affect her.  (There are advantages to living in a small town, you can still have fun and not get into too much trouble).

don't get the stuff on clothes, it stains and will not come out.

Hope the ACA kicks in and their cancer is covered...

ARandomCadet

So I was talking with somebody today, and they said somebody told them they wished a zombie apocalypse would occur so they could blast some zombie heads off. I told the person who told me, I wished that a zombie apocalypse would happen so I could do the same thing (no sense in making a zombie plan unless you want a apocalypse or think it will happen). Anybody else want a zombie apocalypse to occur so they could kill some zombies and everything related to that? Or am I just messed up and need to be in an insane asylum (actually I was staying in one the other week on a church mission trip, rather the basement of an insane asylum).

ARandomCadet

Come on guys can't let this die! Actually not sure bout y'all but I'm not letting it die.

whatevah

Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin