official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

Stonewall

Serving since 1987.

exFlight Officer

Welcome to CAPTalk!   :D

exFlight Officer

Quote from: Old but not bold on March 16, 2010, 03:19:41 AM
Well -- I'm here!  Just joined the forum, but I've been reading it off and on for some months now.  I was a senior member of Moultrie Composite Squadron in south Georgia some 20 years ago -- or so -- but let my membership lapse when I was sent to Korea and never really got back into CAP.  Now I'm considering CAP again, but I haven't flown in almost that same 20 years, so I'm not current -- I was a mission pilot back then, but obviously won't be now, unless I can get current again pretty quickly.  I'm more thinking of going the Observer route, but -- oh well, just more to consider.  Just wanted to join the forum and say HI to all...

Earl

Welcome to CAPTalk! I am from around South Georgia!

Ryan

Ryan Erskine
C/Lt Col, ALWG

FCCSmattskinner

Matt Skinner 1Lt. CAP
Communications Officer, IT Officer
Flying Castle Composite Squadron
SWR-OK-008 Tinker AFB, Oklahoma

Varga Guy

Hi folks. Long time lurked, now registered. Former IL wing cadet from the 80's. Haven't quite made up my mind as to whether to "re-up" yet. Still, like keeping an eye & ear out for this organization. If anyone wants to give me a sitrep of IL wing, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

exFlight Officer

Hello Ryan and Varga Guy! Welcome to CAPTalk!  :D

C/MSgt Lunsford

Hello New Members. We are glad to have you on the forums. Make sure to get into some discussions and get involved. The more active members the better it is. :D

Wright Brothers #13915

Christensen

Hey all!

I've been on CAPTalk for a couple months now. Just enjoy reading what everyone has to say.  I've been in the cadet program for a little over 2 1/2 years and just recently recieved my Mitchell (last month :D) Hope i'll be able to post something of use someday.

Thanks!
C/Capt Kelsi Christensen, CAP
Cache Valley Composite Squadron
RMR-UT-049

Pylon

Quote from: Kelso on April 06, 2010, 01:15:36 AM
Hey all!

I've been on CAPTalk for a couple months now. Just enjoy reading what everyone has to say.  I've been in the cadet program for a little over 2 1/2 years and just recently recieved my Mitchell (last month :D ) Hope i'll be able to post something of use someday.

Thanks!

Welcome!  I hope you find CAPTalk a great resource for your development in the program, as well as for your squadron.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Dailey

Hello! The Washington Wing Forum is just like this one so...just thought I'd get involved nationally!
Joshua Dailey, C/SrA CAP
Administrative Cadet
Skagit Composite Squadron
Alternate CAC Representative
Washington Wing

tdepp

Quote from: jdailey on April 09, 2010, 04:49:14 AM
Hello! The Washington Wing Forum is just like this one so...just thought I'd get involved nationally!
J:
Does the WAWG forum talk about uniforms all the time too?   ::)  Welcome to the fray.
Todd D. Epp, LL.M., Capt, CAP
Sioux Falls Composite Squadron Deputy Commander for Seniors
SD Wing Public Affairs Officer
Wing website: http://sdcap.us    Squadron website: http://www.siouxfallscap.com
Author of "This Day in Civil Air Patrol History" @ http://caphistory.blogspot.com

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: jdailey on April 09, 2010, 04:49:14 AM
Holy Crap! Your an Admin Cadet and a C/A1C at the same time... Holy Crap. Didn't know they reached down to the Airman to do Officer duty's.  :o

Wright Brothers #13915

Dailey

Ha ha, it's not like that. I'm the web master cadet for our squadron and my first sergeant just called me admin. I'm also Alternate CAC representative. Just received a promotion to C/SrA. Uniforms are like ALL we talk about, lol.
Joshua Dailey, C/SrA CAP
Administrative Cadet
Skagit Composite Squadron
Alternate CAC Representative
Washington Wing

littlesoldier

I was a CAP Cadet in 1945-a Squadron in Chicago commanded by a Capt. Eddelman. I went to an encampment at SCOTT AFB and VJ-Day occured while there! An unbelievable and iunforgettable experience.

Al Sayre

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

SM_Bennion

hello everyone

i am SM_Bennion from San Diego South Cadet Squardon 201. I am the Saquardon Testing Officer and former cadet also
one should strive to achieve, not sit in bitter regret

Chappie

Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: jdailey on April 13, 2010, 01:59:31 AM
Ha ha, it's not like that. I'm the web master cadet for our squadron and my first sergeant just called me admin. I'm also Alternate CAC representative. Just received a promotion to C/SrA. Uniforms are like ALL we talk about, lol.
Okay... wow. You had me there for a second. Congrats on your promotion cadet.

Wright Brothers #13915

R.Hess

Hey all, I'm C/CMSgt Rachel Hess Spokane composite squadron, I have been in CAP for almost 3 years and will be handing in my paperwork tonight for my Billy Mitchell:) I have been on WAWG forum for a while now and have been thinking it would be neat to have a national forum. I was talking to another CAC rep about my idea and they mentioned CAP talk. Lo and behold one already exists! Lets make sure cadets know its here ;D