official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

BreakSilence

Hello everyone,

My name is Sam.  I'm a former cadet commander.  I'm from a small squadron called the 66th Composite Squadron in Hawaii Wing.  I've been in for about 5 1/2 years.

James Shaw

Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - Current
USCGA:2018 - Current
SGAUS: 2017 - Current

exFlight Officer

Welcome to CAPTalk, BreakSilence!

Pylon

Quote from: BreakSilence on February 07, 2010, 09:13:21 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Sam.  I'm a former cadet commander.  I'm from a small squadron called the 66th Composite Squadron in Hawaii Wing.  I've been in for about 5 1/2 years.

Hey Cadet Ramil!  Weren't you at the 2006 Hawaii Wing Encampment?   And the 66th isn't that small; your staff gave me one of your squadron patches while I was there. ;) 

Welcome to CAPTalk!
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

C/MSgt Lunsford

Hello everyone,

Welcome.

Wright Brothers #13915

BreakSilence

Quote from: Pylon on February 07, 2010, 06:28:24 PM
Hello everyone,

Hey Cadet Ramil!  Weren't you at the 2006 Hawaii Wing Encampment?   And the 66th isn't that small; your staff gave me one of your squadron patches while I was there. ;) 

Welcome to CAPTalk!

Yes, sir, I remember you, Capt Kieloch.  I believe it was the 2007 HIWG Encampment at Area X on Schofield Barracks on Oahu.  Unfortunately, that was the worst Hawaii encampment of the five I've attended.  That encampment's kind of infamous now.  If you ever find time to visit again, you'll find we got our stuff together and have it way more organized.

And I don't remember us giving you a patch, but I wouldn't be surprised.  Our squadron cadets usually give anyone not from Hawaii a patch.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

indygreg

Hello.  I've been around a little bit, but I just became an official member today. 

Spike

Quote from: indygreg on February 10, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
Hello.  I've been around a little bit, but I just became an official member today.

Howdy!

exFlight Officer

flyguy06

Hello everyone,

I visited that squadron when I was stationed at Schofield Barracks in 1998

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: indygreg on February 10, 2010, 10:54:33 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums!

Wright Brothers #13915

Irishrenegade

Hi Everyone!

I'm SM Chris Dare. Grew up in NY joined the NER-NY-392 then moved to Oklahoma and now im at SWR-OK-113 in Oklahoma City!!
SWR-OK-113
Assistant Deputy Commander of Cadets|Information Technology Officer
Is laige ag imeacht as an gcorp í an phian

NY Bred and now in OK

exFlight Officer

OldGuard

I'm Here...

After a LONG seperation from CAP I have decided to return. My daugther found some interest in the program and after several visits she joined. Now it's my turn and I'm really looking forward to joining.
Eaker#000 Earhart #8175 Mitchell#21034

exFlight Officer

Welcome back to C.A.P. and welcome to CAPTalk!  :D

Stonewall

Quote from: leeyo32 on February 27, 2010, 08:45:45 PM
I'm Here...

After a LONG seperation from CAP I have decided to return. My daugther found some interest in the program and after several visits she joined. Now it's my turn and I'm really looking forward to joining.

Word on the street is you were in the Old Guard.  When and which company?
Serving since 1987.

Flying Pig

Lee, by order of the commander, burn all of the Polaroids you have of me.

RLM10_2_06

Hello, all. I'm brand new to CAP, though I have prior JROTC and ROTC experience. I will be submitting my application packet on 5 March, 2010; cross your fingers! I will be joining as a Senior Member, though I'm only 18, so I will be a part of the Flight Officer program. Here's to hoping I get accepted into CAP (no reason I shouldn't be; no criminal record or any flaws in my application, and I'm already intergrating fairly well into the squadron I'm trying to join). If I do, I'm going Cadet Programs.
-Senior Member, CAP
Former C/PVT, AROTC
Former C/Lt Col, AFJROTC
Former C/2LT, AJROTC

exFlight Officer

Hello RLM10_2_06 !! Good luck on getting into C.A.P. ! I was in AFJORTC myself when I was in high school. I joined back in March 2009 as an 18 year old Flight Officer. I am deeply immersed in Cadet Programs seeing that my squadron is a Cadet Squadron. Good to meet you!

OldGuard

Quote from: Stonewall on March 02, 2010, 06:52:49 PM
Word on the street is you were in the Old Guard.  When and which company?

Started in Delta and moved over to Honor Guard Company (Echo) when I join the Continental Color Guard. My primary job there was NCOIC of the White House color guard.

Quote from: Flying Pig on March 02, 2010, 06:59:13 PM
Lee, by order of the commander, burn all of the Polaroids you have of me.

Umm.... No and I still have them at my mom's house. We get a good laugh now and then. ;D Should I post them?
Eaker#000 Earhart #8175 Mitchell#21034