sUAS Mission Pilot & Technician Virtual Training

Started by JohhnyD, April 22, 2020, 12:11:58 PM

JohhnyD

Active CAP Cadets and Senior Members are cordially invited to SIGN IN with CAP ID & STATE to attend the sterile sUAS Mission Pilot & Technician Virtual Training hosted by the Delaware Wing Civil Air Patrol and lead by 1st Lt. Michael Panco occurring every week night on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday of each week from 7 to 9 PM Eastern Time on Zoom. If you would like to learn to fly the InstantEye, DJI Quadcopters and Event38 E-384 Fixed Wing Mapping Drone Plane like a Professional, I am happy to teach you all that I have learned on recent sUAS Missions.

We will address all of the requirements that you will need to accomplish to be a Mission Ready Pilot and Technician, from Basic & Advanced 107 Training to Aircraft Systems Familiarity to Mission Planning to Mapping to Georeferencing Imagery. Who wants to continue learning DRONES every day and becoming the TOP GUN of the US Civil Air Patrol Air Force Auxiliary?

Topic: CAP sUAS Mission Pilot & Technician VIRTUAL TRAINING hosted by 1st Lt. Michael Panco DEWG DOU Deputy (SQTR Task Guide, 107 Training, DJI, E384, F800, InstantEye Mission Planning)

Every week on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat at 7-9PM Eastern Time

IMPORTANT: YOU MUST SIGN IN AT BEGINNING OF CLASS IN THE CHATROOM TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR ALL TASKS ON THAT DAY OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLASSROOM FOR SECURITY PURPOSES!!!

ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN with your (Grade, First and Last Name, CAP ID and State/Wing you are from) at the beginning of the class. If you do not sign in at the beginning you will not be eligible for credit on accomplishing those tasks.

PM me for the details!

etodd

This was already posted in the sUAS Forum.

Please delete the zoom meeting link and Meeting ID, to help us keep Spammers out.  Thanks.
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

JohhnyD

Quote from: etodd on April 22, 2020, 12:25:26 PMThis was already posted in the sUAS Forum.

Please delete the zoom meeting link and Meeting ID, to help us keep Spammers out.  Thanks.

Done.

LATORRECA

Thanks Johnny

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk