Main Menu

posting awards

Started by CCAlex, July 28, 2010, 03:02:11 AM

CCAlex

hey I am wondering what the posting awards are and how many you need eg: forum regular

DakRadz

Alright cadet, look up at the top of this site. See the search button? Use it.

Here is one from 2 days ago? or so. Very recent had you looked. There are links to what you're looking for in this thread as well.

http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=11064.0

C/MSgt Lunsford

Wright Brothers #13915

DakRadz

I'm glad more cadets such as yourself, CCAlex, are using this board, but remember to look for what you want. Research it, and if you still have questions, then post with an educated guess using your research knowledge.

Represent us well to the Dark Side, my young Padawan.

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: DakRadz on July 28, 2010, 03:31:18 AM
I'm glad more cadets such as yourself, CCAlex, are using this board, but remember to look for what you want. Research it, and if you still have questions, then post with an educated guess using your research knowledge.

Represent us well to the Dark Side, my young Padawan.
Chief! Does the dark side have cookies?

Wright Brothers #13915

High Speed Low Drag

NO -

We have doughnuts!!!!  (and lots of them)
G. St. Pierre                             

"WIWAC, we marched 5 miles every meeting, uphill both ways!!"

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: High Speed Low Drag on July 28, 2010, 03:37:43 AM
NO -

We have doughnuts!!!!  (and lots of them)
Good enough. If I eat enough of them, I'll fail PT!

Wright Brothers #13915

DakRadz

Yes, but they make you grow an unshavable beard and turn your BDUs an awful blue shade.

Now the Jedi Cadinks, we have graham crackers and fresh, moist brownies. You'll need to do a little extra PT to work them off, but that's all. And they taste waaay better. ;D

Ah, it's nice to know cadets other than myself and HGjunkie are alive on this board.

CCAlex- make sure you read that thread I posted- especially my posts. Don't post merely to get the titles- there will be consequences if you do. The Sith Mods will come for your profile and post count.

CCAlex

I'll make sure to get a black light saber and fight in the dark (smart huh?)