Updating the membership card

Started by PWK-GT, December 29, 2005, 05:26:35 AM

DNall

If I'm not mistaken, there is an option on eServices to request a second/additional membership card.

Personally, I rejoined & got a temp card (those should be paper) then the SM card 2 weeks later. I was rejoining at a dif unit than before so they sent me a third card stating transfer as the reason it was provided, but all three cards had my correct current unit on them. Things are far from perfect & do need some tweaking. The system says you're promoted so you are, print that out & stick in a personal file, then quit worrying, either it'll show up or you'll get a new one when you renew.

SJFedor

Click on Review/Edit my Member Info

Click on the box that says "Please Send me a new membership card"

Click "Submit"

Wait anxiously by the mailbox. Bring a coat if it's cold out. Shorts if it's hot.

And in a few days...voila!

I personally do this trick twice every year around january after I renew, that way I have one in my wallet, one in my flight gear, and one in my GT gear, along with my other paperwork. That way, there's NO EXCUSE!

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

alexalvarez

Hey this really work! I just got an extra membership card in the mail.
Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014

RogueLeader

I got my promotion in early June of this year, but came right to me.  we still had a Promotion Ceremony where we had a public official help put my epualtes on along with the sq/cc. ;D ;D ;D ;D
WYWG DP

GRW 3340