Main Menu

Thank You Captalk.net

Started by Sgt. Savage, May 17, 2007, 01:28:59 PM

Sgt. Savage

I was first sent here by another member that also browses at least one other board. That "other" board was getting inundated by snipers and flamers, stirring up trouble. I found that things are much better managed here.

Well, yesterday I couldn't get on to this board so.... I went "there" to get my coffee and found that it was worse than when I left. People threatening to sue other people, trying to bring UCMJ action against an AD CAP member who said something that another didn't like.... just crap!

I'm appreciative of the level of professionalism I find here as well as the GOOD NATURED joking that goes on. No attacks, no threats, just people with the same interests coming together to share.

Thank you Captalk.net, I'm glad I found you.

ColonelJack

I'm not a moderator or anything, but I believe it's okay for me to say ...

You're welcome, Sarge. 

By the way, your fly is open.

(Made you look!)   :D

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

ELTHunter

This board can get out of hand every now and then, but the moderators will step in and lock the thread.  I think they are pretty fair and flexable about it.  Most of the regulars are professional people and CAP junkies.  There is disagreement but people can agree to disagree.  I guess you can't ask for much more than that.
Maj. Tim Waddell, CAP
SER-TN-170
Deputy Commander of Cadets
Emergency Services Officer

JC004

Quote from: ELTHunter on May 18, 2007, 01:11:30 AM
This board can get out of hand every now and then, but the moderators will step in and lock the thread.  I think they are pretty fair and flexable about it.  Most of the regulars are professional people and CAP junkies.  There is disagreement but people can agree to disagree.  I guess you can't ask for much more than that.

I agree.  That ELTHunter guy starts a lot of stuff, but we work it out.   >:D  (kidding, kidding)

I think it's a good board.  There are a lot of vicious boards out there, as described above.