Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2017, 09:06:45 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Tall Tales  |  Topic: What would we do in a zombie situation?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: What would we do in a zombie situation?  (Read 14280 times)
Luis R. Ramos
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2013, 07:27:54 AM »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on, guys! We cannot let this thread die... It is a ZOMBIE thread!

Flyer

Squadron Administrative Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer
ARandomCadet
Forum Regular

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

I would hope my squadron would team up with a couple other squadrons, get our planes ready, get some guns and other supplies. Then fight the zombies.
Luis R. Ramos

« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2013, 09:21:55 AM »

ALCON-

What if it was found that some CAP pilots became Zombies themselves and can fly CAP planes? What then???

Care to comment?

Flyer

Squadron Administrative Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer
ARandomCadet
Forum Regular

« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2013, 12:40:50 PM »

ALCON-

What if it was found that some CAP pilots became Zombies themselves and can fly CAP planes? What then???

Care to comment?

Flyer
Blast their heads off before they got to the planes, set up a security perimeter around the airport. Make the airport a base for missions.
Cliff_Chambliss
Seasoned Member

« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2013, 08:33:38 PM »

Not blasting Zombies but had fun making a few.

Took a couple of chem-lights activated them and cut the ends off the tubes.  Took a small brush and painted the kids faces and turned them loose in the neighborhood.  It wasn't even Hallowween which really made it interesting.  Our oldest daughter went into the local 7-11 and told the clerk she had been swimming in an old strip mine and found some toxic waste and hoped it would not affect her.  (There are advantages to living in a small town, you can still have fun and not get into too much trouble).

don't get the stuff on clothes, it stains and will not come out. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:42:35 PM by Cliff_Chambliss » Logged
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
2d Armored Cavalry Regiment
3d Infantry Division
504th BattleField Surveillance Brigade

ARMY:  Because even the Marines need heros.    
CAVALRY:  If it were easy it would be called infantry.
Cliff_Chambliss
Seasoned Member

« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »

ALCON-

Care to comment?

Flyer

They call them Marine Aviators  ;D
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
2d Armored Cavalry Regiment
3d Infantry Division
504th BattleField Surveillance Brigade

ARMY:  Because even the Marines need heros.    
CAVALRY:  If it were easy it would be called infantry.
Майор Хаткевич
200,000th Post Author

Unit: GLR-IL-049

« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2013, 01:02:20 AM »

Not blasting Zombies but had fun making a few.

Took a couple of chem-lights activated them and cut the ends off the tubes.  Took a small brush and painted the kids faces and turned them loose in the neighborhood.  It wasn't even Hallowween which really made it interesting.  Our oldest daughter went into the local 7-11 and told the clerk she had been swimming in an old strip mine and found some toxic waste and hoped it would not affect her.  (There are advantages to living in a small town, you can still have fun and not get into too much trouble).

don't get the stuff on clothes, it stains and will not come out.

Hope the ACA kicks in and their cancer is covered...
ARandomCadet
Forum Regular

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2013, 10:59:10 PM »

So I was talking with somebody today, and they said somebody told them they wished a zombie apocalypse would occur so they could blast some zombie heads off. I told the person who told me, I wished that a zombie apocalypse would happen so I could do the same thing (no sense in making a zombie plan unless you want a apocalypse or think it will happen). Anybody else want a zombie apocalypse to occur so they could kill some zombies and everything related to that? Or am I just messed up and need to be in an insane asylum (actually I was staying in one the other week on a church mission trip, rather the basement of an insane asylum).
ARandomCadet
Forum Regular

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2013, 12:56:42 AM »

Come on guys can't let this die! Actually not sure bout y'all but I'm not letting it die.
whatevah
Administrator

my personal website, yo!
« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:28 AM »

Asystole.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Tall Tales  |  Topic: What would we do in a zombie situation?