First Primary Student

Started by Flying Pig, June 09, 2012, 09:44:36 PM

Flying Pig

Well, I have about 175hrs of dual given as a CFI and I am finally going to bite the bullet and take on my own primary student.  Up until now, my dual time is doing some stage check stuff, stalls, some dual cross countries, discovery flights and helping out other CFIs when they need maybe a different opinion on a student having trouble landing, etc etc.  Should be fun to watch someone grow as a pilot

Cliff_Chambliss

Now you are really going to learn about flying.   Taking students from Penguin to Eagle is about as good as it gets.  You are going to really get to see all the ingenious ways students can think up ways to scare - no that is not the right word, Terrify you.  You will laugh with them, cry for a few, wonder how on earth this one generates enough brain power to breathe.  However at the end of the day when they have just completed their first solo, and later the day they get their ticket, you will share in the pride. 
As long as you are an Instructor and not just a person with an instructor rating you are really going to have a great time.
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
2d Armored Cavalry Regiment
3d Infantry Division
504th BattleField Surveillance Brigade

ARMY:  Because even the Marines need heros.    
CAVALRY:  If it were easy it would be called infantry.