Main Menu

Starting Over

Started by Hill CAP, August 19, 2011, 02:21:43 AM

Майор Хаткевич

You must have burned a lot of bridges, if two months out no one is willing to help out.

Hill CAP

I have been fighting this battle with the specialty tracks for all most a year now.

The commander of the unit I was in when I was in Northern WV was going to work on it but my membership has lapsed and I have had a work transfer since. There is no use in joining a unit 3 hours away that meets at 6pm on a Tuesday by the time I get off work and make it to the meeting I would get there in time to turn around and drive home.

Its not that I have burned bridges according to NHQ the only way to reinstate tracks is to show documented proof of said track to my current unit commander. However no one at national has offered to assist me with showing where they was deleted they just tell me who deleted them.
Justin T. Adkinson
Former C/1st Lt and SM Capt
Extended Hiatus Statues

Eclipse

Your situation clearly has a high degree of drama, regardless of who induced it.

Your first step is to renew, that will show you from there what you have left and what is "missing".

"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

Renew... and if you kept emails outlining any requests or notifications of completion on these specialty tracks. Sometimes conversations can help someone "remember" what they did.. If you still are a member of that unit, (expired, I know), but there may still be something that requires them to keep your record for XX amount of time, which surely has not passed. Perhaps a bit of regulatory nudging might make it easier for them to "remember" and just cooperate and this whole thing will .. go away by defacto that your record is restored and you are not in their unit anymore.

Al Sayre

FWIW,  I've had members lapse and their info disappeared from e-Services.  As soon as they renewed, stuff from 10 years ago showed up in e-Services.
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787