Main Menu

Knowledgebase

Started by Greg, February 15, 2005, 10:27:13 PM

Greg

I just created a user account and I can't for the life of me figure out how to ask a question.  Help?
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

Greg

Nevermind, figured it out.
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

sissly89

Hi im Le-Ann from Ms wing and i was wondering to how to ask a question? Please reply soon Cause we have an issue with our DCC. Thanks
hey Whats up Yall?

Pylon

Quote from: sissly89
Hi im Le-Ann from Ms wing and i was wondering to how to ask a question? Please reply soon Cause we have an issue with our DCC. Thanks

In order to ask a question, you have to search for your question first to make sure that other people haven't asked your question or something similar.  Once you've dug around, and have actually viewed a previous question and answer, the "Ask a Question" tab will appear at the top of the Knowledgebase.

That having been said, you alluded to the fact that this was in relation to "an issue with your DCC."  The Knowledgebase is not a place to report problems with other members of CAP, or perceived errors/violations/hazards, etc.  You have to take care of these problems within your chain of command, or with your local IG.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

arajca

You have to read at least one article before posting. Do a search for whatever topic you need. Open the first article that comes up. At the top should be a new tab saying "Ask a question". Click on it. Enter the required information. It will ask for your email address (unless you are logged in) and have a box for your question. When you have entered your question, click on "Continue". The Knowledge base will look for certain key words and provide links to related articles. If any of them are what you are looking for, click on it, otherwise it will let you send in your question. You'll receive an automated reply saying the Knowledge base has received your question and is forwarding it to the Office of Primary Responsibilty. It may take a couple of days to get a real answer.

Westernslope

Quote from: sissly89 on September 09, 2005, 12:24:26 AM

Le-Ann

When I have asked an answer, I get a reply several days later usually it is an answer that I have already read from summary articles. I can normally find the answer quicker using the search feature - even though it may take several tries.   And....you know me, I get impatient waiting for an answer. :)

If it is not a REGS issue, you may consider going to the Wing IG, if you have exhausted the chain of command.  His contact info is on the MSWG website.

Forgive me for being off topic but how are things going with the Hurricane Relief Missions.

Westernslope

Dang, I used spell check and preview but still managed to get it wrong.  What I meant to say was "when I asked a question" not "when I asked an answer."

>:(  Somedays it just pays to keep your hands off the keyboard!

sissly89

How do you ask a question? i would really like to know!!Thanks!!!!!
hey Whats up Yall?

sissly89

Thanks i got it!!!!! Thank yall
hey Whats up Yall?