Main Menu

Molle sun visor

Started by Eclipse, July 20, 2014, 06:21:49 PM

Eclipse

Sure to be seen in Tac-ti-Kewl "emergency response vehicles" everywhere  ((*sigh*)).

http://www.zulunylongear.com/visor.html

Zulu Nylon Gear: Molle Visor Panel

"That Others May Zoom"

LSThiker

Having a method to break a window in case you are trapped inside is a great idea.  I keep one secured in my center counsel console area.  All of the other items stay in my trunk.  Try not to have too many free and/or loose items in my car incase of impact or rollover. 

Гугл переводчик

Whats next? Tacti-cool seat covers? ::)
Former C/Maj., CAP
1st Lt., CAP
SrA, USAF                                           

Eclipse

Quote from: LSThiker on July 20, 2014, 06:32:47 PM
Having a method to break a window in case you are trapped inside is a great idea.  I keep one secured in my center counsel area.  All of the other items stay in my trunk.  Try not to have too many free and/or loose items in my car incase of impact or rollover.

My guess is the first good bump and everything comes sailing into your lap...

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

Quote from: vento on July 20, 2014, 09:03:51 PM
But there is no provision for the Camelbak. Not good.  >:D

"That Others May Zoom"

vento

^^^ Nice find. And we can wear our BDU with it since it IS a baseball hat.  :angel:

LSThiker

Quote from: Eclipse on July 20, 2014, 08:20:36 PM
My guess is the first good bump and everything comes sailing into your lap...

With this, perhaps.  Was not really commenting on the visor thing.  I was more commenting on the orange "hammer" for breaking windows.  Something that I think more drivers should carry in their cars, along with a seatbelt cutter.  But then again, it depends on where each person drives as I have a number of ponds, drainage ditches, and "bayous" near me.

Гугл переводчик

I carry a pocket knife that has both a seat belt cutter and a window breaker, just in case
Former C/Maj., CAP
1st Lt., CAP
SrA, USAF                                           

GroundHawg

I doubt its usefulness in a CAP environment, but we had the molle seat covers in both Iraq and Afghanistan and the molle visors on our Gators in Iraq. They were very useful and I may look like a mall ninja, but I will put them on my truck in the future. The visor in the gator was particularly useful as most of the time, the glove box door was missing. 

Brad

I keep meaning to get this, only $8.00:

As for my bug-out gear, I keep a rescue-knife in my pocket at almost all times. Assisted-open blade, window punch, and seatbelt cutter.
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN