Main Menu

AFIADL 00013 Questions

Started by MIKE, January 16, 2006, 05:21:27 PM

MIKE

The URE/VRE are your friends. Minimum passing score is 65.  Outstanding score of 90 or above.  I got a 95.
Mike Johnston

PWK-GT

I looked at the URE/VRE, but wasn't sure if there were any surprises. Nothing says it has to be spread out into all areas covered, I thought maybe there was a heavily-emphasised Volume.
Thanks for the percentages!
"Is it Friday yet"

MIKE

Quote from: RvrPk01 on March 07, 2006, 06:11:27 AM
I looked at the URE/VRE, but wasn't sure if there were any surprises. Nothing says it has to be spread out into all areas covered, I thought maybe there was a heavily-emphasised Volume.

I don't think this is something we should discuss, since it is dealing with the content of the CE.
Mike Johnston

PWK-GT

Understood, perhaps that was a bad choice of wording. I was just looking to hear a few people 'talk it up' about their experiences with the course.
Thanks for the info.
"Is it Friday yet"

arajca

In general, if you can answer the vre/ure's, you'll do fine on the CE. This applies to all the AFIADL/CAP courses I've taken so far.

PWK-GT

Quote from: arajca on March 08, 2006, 04:16:53 AM
In general, if you can answer the vre/ure's, you'll do fine on the CE. This applies to all the AFIADL/CAP courses I've taken so far.
Great! As this is the first AFIADL course I've enrolled in, I wasn't sure what to expect. Thanks for all the info, gang!
"Is it Friday yet"

dws

I finished ACSC a while back. I just faxed my AFIADL IMT 9 (the course completion postcard) to NHQ along with a bunch of other AFIADL IMT 9's (for Observer, Scanner, MWD, etc).

The next day I got a phone call from a nice lady at NHQ saying that they only (as of now) record AFIADL PME (ECI13, SOS, ACSC, AWC) since they are requirements or substitutes for CAP PME, but they do not record the other courses yet.

She said they have no direct feed from AFIADL, and only get the info from CAP members. In the past, they have added my PMEs to the database only when the completion certificates are sent in as part of a CAP Level I, II III etc approval.

Now, I'd be a happy camper if my Wilson were ever approved...
Daniel W. Stouch, Lt Col., CAP

Camas

Sir, my experience (which isn't much) is that the Wing Director of Operations and/or the wing ES officer might be getting this information from AU (Air University) directly in relation to courses such as mission scanner, ES and the like.  You might check with them though I could be wrong.