Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Mitchell 1969

Quote from: Alaric on September 16, 2013, 09:27:12 PM
Quote from: Brad on September 16, 2013, 09:20:45 PM
Quote from: ColonelJack on September 16, 2013, 09:10:21 PM
Quote from: Thatcappersonyouknow on September 16, 2013, 07:57:12 PM
Yes it was another cadet, a HIGHER ranking cadet, and thanks for the help guys. Imma ask what exactly is against the regs.

.....Imma?

Jack

Vernacular for "I will", I use it myself now and then but I still don't get how it became what it has.

The shortened form of Imma gunna :)

Imma Gunna?

Wasn't she the lady who used to run that FBO out in Salina, Kansas? Had an old 150 with a 172 engine and a 172 with a 182 left wing, used to fuel up from 5 gallon cans and also worked as head flipper for the flapjacks at the cafe? I remember her!

Mitchell 1969; Earhart 1971; Eaker 1973. Cadet Flying Encampment, License, 1970. IACE New Zealand 1971; IACE Korea 1973.

CAP has been bery, bery good to me.

Thatcappersonyouknow

Haha. Im a girl. And no, it wasn't JUST to show off a haircut. Thanks guys, I'm going to get this sorted out tonight.

Critical AOA

I always thought that buttons that were not intentioned to ever be buttoned make no sense.  Dumbest clothing concept next to neckties.

Even though I am not a cadet, the next time I see "Cite, please", I will be tempted to reply "A higher ranking cadet".  Serious dudes, imma gonna do it.
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

PHall

Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on September 17, 2013, 11:04:02 PM
I always thought that buttons that were not intentioned to ever be buttoned make no sense.  Dumbest clothing concept next to neckties.

Even though I am not a cadet, the next time I see "Cite, please", I will be tempted to reply "A higher ranking cadet".  Serious dudes, imma gonna do it.

And you will be called on it too. So why stir up a fuss?

MSG Mac

It only takes a few minutes to download the CAP Regs and Manuals to a tablet or computer. Then when someone says " ... The reg say..."  You can ask them to show you.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Critical AOA

Quote from: PHall on September 18, 2013, 01:58:26 AM

Seriously?  Are you that unable to recognize sarcasm? 
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

PHall

Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on September 18, 2013, 02:24:16 AM
Quote from: PHall on September 18, 2013, 01:58:26 AM

Seriously?  Are you that unable to recognize sarcasm?

Just making an observation on what will happen if you did do that. Never said anything about me doing it.
I just know the personalities that are on this board.

Critical AOA

We all have personalities on this board... I just wonder how many have personalities or the same one off the board....

Private Investigator

Some people are personalities, others are characters, others are .... Well you fill in the blank. I am taking the high road.   8)

Critical AOA

ColonelJack

Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on September 18, 2013, 02:35:56 AM
We all have personalities on this board... I just wonder how many have personalities or the same one off the board....

Heck, they could be like me ... I have more than one personality off the board!  (In fact, a lot of my personalities are off the board ... maybe I ought to do something about that ...)

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

PHall

Quote from: ColonelJack on September 19, 2013, 10:01:39 AM
Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on September 18, 2013, 02:35:56 AM

Heck, they could be like me ... I have more than one personality off the board!  (In fact, a lot of my personalities are off the board ... maybe I ought to do something about that ...)

Jack

Jack, did the Nurse forget to give you your meds again? >:D

Critical AOA

Would that be nurse Ratched?