Couldn't get a flight relase today,, I wonder why....

Started by AlaskanCFI, January 25, 2007, 11:12:07 PM

BillB

Excuse me Mr AlaskanCFI. But I'm in Florida. What is this snow you speak of? White stuff on the ground? We call that beach sand.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

Trung Si Ma

Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

AlaskanCFI

Hope so...
I really need to get a table there to make my wife happy...
Major, Squadron Commander Stan-Eval..Instructor Pilot- Alaska Wing CAP
Retired Alaska Air Guard
Retired State of Alaska Law Dawg, Retired Vol Firefighter and EMT
Ex-Navy, Ex-Army,
Firearms Instructor
Alaskan Tailwheel and Floatplane CFI
http://www.floatplanealaska.com

Trung Si Ma

I called the Airmen last week to get my Sport Cub tickets (which they had), but didn't ask if they had any tables left.
Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

JohnKachenmeister

Don't listen to BillB.  White sand is only on the Gulf beaches.  Us poor people on the Atlantic coast have to make do with regular sand.  We have better surfing conditions, though.

I can sympathize with you Alaska people, though.  We are in the middle of the "Central Florida Freeze of 2007."  Overnight lows are dropping to the high 30's in some places, and even the low 30's - high 20's north of Sanford.  Right now its a chilly 48 degrees, and I'm wearing a sweatshirt and long pants.

By the weekend we're supposed to be back into the low 80's.  I don't know how much more of this cold we can take!

The only place we are supposed to have ice is in our cocktails.
Another former CAP officer

SAR-EMT1

I feel so bad for you... today in illinois the temp is 15 and the windchill is like 10 below.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

Robert Hartigan

I just got done plowing my driveway for the third time today. I have close to 11 inches of snow and they are telling us to expect more. I love Cleveland!  Lake Erie Highballs on the rocks with a lime for everyone!!!
<><><>#996
GRW   #2717