Main Menu

Staff

Started by Reader5567, October 22, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

Reader5567

What are some of the staff positions available to cadets at encampment?
C/CMSgt Thadeus Smith, First Sergeant, Peninsula Composite Squadron.

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Reader5567

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant other than line staff. I know that there is also Public Affairs staff, but I don't know of anything else that cadets can do.

If anyone knows, could you please help? Thanks!

THRAWN

Quote from: Reader5567 on October 23, 2014, 03:51:03 PM
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant other than line staff. I know that there is also Public Affairs staff, but I don't know of anything else that cadets can do.

If anyone knows, could you please help? Thanks!

Since you're a "reader", do what Eclipse said and go read. He did everything except open the book for you.
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

MSG Mac

1. Read the manual

2. Contact your Wing Cadet Programs Department for staffing requirements

And

3. Wait until the Wing solicits applications for staff positions.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Reader5567

Thank you, MSG Mac and Eclipse.

THRAWN, just because I didn't notice anything other than line staff and senior member staff positions, that is not an excuse for you to be rude

Garibaldi

Quote from: Reader5567 on October 24, 2014, 07:54:55 PM

THRAWN, just because I didn't notice anything other than line staff and senior member staff positions, that is not an excuse for you to be rude

Hoo boy....
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

THRAWN

Quote from: Reader5567 on October 24, 2014, 07:54:55 PM

You have got to be kidding, right?

Just so I have this correct: you post a question about staff positions for an encampment, you're given a very specific place to look for that info by an experienced encampment commander, then you return (after very obviously not having read the material), ask again and then get your feathers ruffled when you're told to go back and read it again?

In all honesty, you should not be hired to staff an encampment or even consider applying until you can find the answer in the book. Now, go look it up....
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

Reader5567

Quote from: THRAWN on October 24, 2014, 08:25:32 PM
In all honesty, you should not be hired to staff an encampment or even consider applying until you can find the answer in the book. Now, go look it up....

THRAWN, I just finished reading through the Encampment Cadet Guide for the second time. However, this time I did notice that the cadet positions are colored blue on the chart.

PS: Now I am questioning whether I should apply to staff at encampment. After all, I can't even find the answer in a book.

Eclipse

Anything outside line staff will be specific to the activity you are attending and those
definitions should be posted on a website related to the activity.

Not all encampments a full support group of cadets thus the "etc" in the org chart.

Consult the commandant or website of your encampment.

"That Others May Zoom"