Main Menu

ICUT

Started by lordmonar, August 07, 2012, 06:13:09 PM

Critical AOA

You forgot three.

Jambalaya

Kimchee

Whiskey – sorry can't change that one, gotta have whiskey!
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

Garibaldi

Quote from: Eclipse on August 09, 2012, 02:39:16 PM
We need a subversive movement that teaches the wrong phonetic alphabet:
[snip]
Xylophone

Ybecausewelikeyou

Zambone

You mean, like Bushisms or Jesse Jacksonisms? Made-up words? BTW, you spelled Ferengi wrong  >:D

Absotively

Breakativity

Countitude

and so on...
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Walkman

Whiskey Tangerine Ferengi!  ;D

CAPFlight, this is mission base. Proceed to grid Darkman 210 Broccoli Copenhagen. Over.

Eclipse

Quote from: Walkman on August 09, 2012, 02:59:06 PM

CAPFlight, this is mission base. Proceed to grid Darkman 210 Broccoli Copenhagen. Over.

Man, that would be so awesome, and also provide a CPR opportunity for some of our more tightly wound CULs!

"That Others May Zoom"

rustyjeeper

Quote from: Eclipse on August 09, 2012, 03:01:38 PM
Quote from: Walkman on August 09, 2012, 02:59:06 PM

Man, that would be so awesome, and also provide a CPR opportunity for some of our more tightly wound CULs!

NOW THAT's what I call  full circle training!!! 8)

Walkman

Sorry to derail this thread any further, but I can't resist...

From the movie Hot Shots:
QuoteLt. Commander Block: Yankee Doodle Floppy Disk, this is Foxtrot Zulu Milkshake, checking in at 700 feet, request permission to land.
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: Roger that, Foxtrot Zulu Milkshake, you are cleared to land. Welcome to the Mediterranean!
Kent Gregory: Wash Out, is that you?
Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: You bet, they put me in charge of radar! From now on, I'll be your eyes on the ground!

QuoteJim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: Alpha Velveeta Knuckle Underwear, you are cleared for take-off. When you hit that nuclear weapons plant... drop a bomb for me!
Lt. Commander Block: Uh, Sphincter Mucus Niner Ringworm, roger!

krnlpanick

Quote from: Eclipse on August 09, 2012, 02:39:16 PM
We need a subversive movement that teaches the wrong phonetic alphabet:

Lavatorial

Shouldn't A be Antidisestablishmentarianism?
2nd Lt. Christopher A. Schmidt, CAP

brenaud

...some of our more tightly wound CULs!
I resemble that remark (just ask some people in my Wing).  Although I have lightened up a bit.  I think.

Back to the topic at hand, I'll be glad to see it rolled out.  I know it'll help some of the units in my Group and Wing.
WILLIAM A. RENAUD, Lt Col, CAP
TNWG Director of Personnel & Administration
GRW #2699

JeffDG

Quote from: brenaud on August 10, 2012, 12:57:49 AM
...some of our more tightly wound CULs!
I resemble that remark (just ask some people in my Wing).
Nah

♠SARKID♠

ICUT OP1 done.  Half an hour because I actually watched the videos.

Eclipse

I see it's been added to my 101 card (ACut is still there as well), and appears in a new member report.

"That Others May Zoom"

Garibaldi

I is takin them raht nao.

♠SARKID♠

ROFL.  OP2, Vid 1, 6:40 mark, hilarious sound edit.

Garibaldi

OK. I finished and passed everything. Now what? There's no place to enter or upload the ICUT certificate, nor does it show up on my 101. I'm guessing that my unit comm officer has to be shown that I know what the frack I'm doing and upload a Form 11 or something?

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: Garibaldi on August 20, 2012, 04:46:11 PM
OK. I finished and passed everything. Now what? There's no place to enter or upload the ICUT certificate, nor does it show up on my 101. I'm guessing that my unit comm officer has to be shown that I know what the frack I'm doing and upload a Form 11 or something?

You won't need to upload a certificate, it automatically populates.  Did you have ACUT done before today?

Garibaldi

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on August 20, 2012, 04:50:40 PM
Quote from: Garibaldi on August 20, 2012, 04:46:11 PM

You won't need to upload a certificate, it automatically populates.  Did you have ACUT done before today?

Never took ACUT. Also, for some weird reason, I keep getting an error message saying I'm not allowed to upload information for this member. Which is me.

♠SARKID♠

Because you didn't have ACUT done prior to ICUT's release, you have to do two skills evaluations with your comm officer.  He/She will be able to find the eval checklist on the CAP NATCOM website (https://comm.capnhq.gov).

Where are you trying to upload information?

Garibaldi

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on August 20, 2012, 04:59:52 PM
Because you didn't have ACUT done prior to ICUT's release, you have to do two skills evaluations with your comm officer.  He/She will be able to find the eval checklist on the CAP NATCOM website (https://comm.capnhq.gov).

Where are you trying to upload information?

I was looking for a place to upload my certificate before you told me. I guess my uploading permissions were taken away for some reason. Heck I don't know. I was trying to do it from the Single User and my 101 page.

♠SARKID♠

It's an error message.  There's nothing to upload to on that page so it defaults to that.

Eclipse

If you have the ACut already, the system tells you that you only need OP1.

"That Others May Zoom"