What do you say when people ask you what CAP is?

Started by talldude, August 08, 2012, 02:36:15 PM

Garibaldi

Quote from: ProdigalJim on August 10, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
Quote from: CyBorg on August 10, 2012, 05:11:21 PM
Quote from: ProdigalJim on August 09, 2012, 10:00:28 PM
Except, we don't run Bingo...
8)

We don't cook as well either.  Firefighters are a wiz in the kitchen and at the grill.

That, sir, is no lie. At my house, the Truck would go out maybe eight times a tour, whereas the Engine went out eight to twelve times a shift. Consequently, the Truck guy was the Shift Chef, and if you bought in on John's dinner, you were guaranteed to require an extra hour of PT just to work it off. Individual PLATTERS (not wimpy dinner plates) of chicken parm and pasta and salad with big hunks of feta...beats the heck out of the obligatory CAP donuts!

Heh...Crullers And Pasta(CAP)
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Critical AOA

Quote from: Garibaldi on August 10, 2012, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: ProdigalJim on August 10, 2012, 10:01:37 PM
Quote from: CyBorg on August 10, 2012, 05:11:21 PM
Quote from: ProdigalJim on August 09, 2012, 10:00:28 PM
Except, we don't run Bingo...
8)

We don't cook as well either.  Firefighters are a wiz in the kitchen and at the grill.

That, sir, is no lie. At my house, the Truck would go out maybe eight times a tour, whereas the Engine went out eight to twelve times a shift. Consequently, the Truck guy was the Shift Chef, and if you bought in on John's dinner, you were guaranteed to require an extra hour of PT just to work it off. Individual PLATTERS (not wimpy dinner plates) of chicken parm and pasta and salad with big hunks of feta...beats the heck out of the obligatory CAP donuts!

Heh...Crullers And Pasta(CAP)

I prefer Chili And Pilsners.
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on August 10, 2012, 11:06:38 PM
I prefer Chili And Pilsners.

My wife doesn't like them a few hours later. :o

I jokingly say we're the lost searching for the even more lost.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

im_not_a_sir

3 words

"it is cool"

then i just smile and start doing PT
8)