wanna meet someone who participated to an international exchange

Started by Foreignguy, March 15, 2005, 08:33:23 PM

Foreignguy

Hello I'm french and I would participate to an international exchange between US and france,I have before to join french cadets de l'air but I know that there is no exchange with US this year... :-\ I'm just 16 and I hope that when I will be able to join the cadets I'll can go to USA in CAP...So I'd like to speak with someone on msn about internationals exchange experiences...thanks very much and salutations chaleureuses!!! :D

MIKE

Apparently Aero Club de France is the Franch participating organization in The International Air Cadet Exchange (IACE).  IACE is the international exchange program in which CAP participates.

Aero Club de France may not be associated with the French Air Force or French Air Force Cadets unfortunately.
Mike Johnston

CAPSGT

I participated in the exchange to Belgium in 2002.  I do not have MSN, but I can try to help you here on this website. 

The French Aero Club is not associated with the French Air Force, but they do still participate.  I had 2 French cadets join me in Belgium.
MICHAEL A. CROCKETT, Lt Col, CAP
Assistant Communications Officer, Wicomico Composite Squadron

Pylon

Salut et bienveneue chez nous.   ;)

Je souhaite que tu trouverai un méthod de venir aux États-Unis sur l'IACE.  Tu parle bien l'anglais! :)   I studied at the University of Paris for a while, and used to live in the 16th arrond. of Paris. 

I hope that you can come on one of the exchanges.  I participated in IACE and travelled to the United Kingdom (Britain) in 2003.  It was quite a bit of fun and an excellent experience! 
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Foreignguy

Oh thanks for your help   ;) I just can tell you that French cadet de l'air participated to exchanges with CAP in the past but there is not yet any exchange on this year planned  :-[ I'm just 16 so I hope I could join French cadets and go to the states to see our american cousins lol
My offer about msn is still holding for you guys  :D
How did your exchange process work?What do you feel about that etc...
have a great day and fly safe
;)
bonne soirée!!!!et salutations transatlantiques...