Main Menu

Forecast of Iowa Wing.

Started by RogueLeader, June 20, 2007, 04:33:30 PM

lordmonar

Quote from: NEBoom on December 29, 2007, 06:09:13 AM
Quote from: sparks on December 29, 2007, 03:58:35 AM
Ray Hayden's status doesn't change the facts that many of his allegations have proven true. Whether you like him or not his sources have provided the "dirt" about CAP leadership which needed to be exposed. If his Blog can help bring pressure to bear on those that need to be removed I'm all for it.

To what end?

Sorry, but I fail to follow the logic that says we should allow a non-member to continue to do damage to our organization.  And at this point that's really all that's left.  Persuing his own personal vengeance without regard to what it does to the organization as a whole.  There comes a time when it just has to stop.

And exactly who is Ray Hayden to be arbitrarily determining who "needs to be removed" around here anyway?  That kind of power drunk arrogance makes him no better than Pineda.  You know, to me that's the irony of all these big National level battles in CAP.  There are never any winners.  Both sides end up guilty of the same kinds of bad behavior.  Pity.

But I really hurt for CAP as a whole.  There are a lot of us out here who are trying to make CAP the great organization it could be if not for our propensity to eat our own.  We're the ones who ultimately pay the price.  More often than not, those responsible for the damage to CAP end up gone (one way or another) and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces (again!).  That's the real pity...  :'(

Mr Hayden finally became aware of this post and made comment on it at capinsights.

Go there and see how many logical inconsistencies you can find in his arguments.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

NEBoom

Quote from: lordmonar on January 19, 2008, 04:03:34 AM
Quote from: NEBoom on December 29, 2007, 06:09:13 AM
Quote from: sparks on December 29, 2007, 03:58:35 AM
Ray Hayden's status doesn't change the facts that many of his allegations have proven true. Whether you like him or not his sources have provided the "dirt" about CAP leadership which needed to be exposed. If his Blog can help bring pressure to bear on those that need to be removed I'm all for it.

To what end?

Sorry, but I fail to follow the logic that says we should allow a non-member to continue to do damage to our organization.  And at this point that's really all that's left.  Persuing his own personal vengeance without regard to what it does to the organization as a whole.  There comes a time when it just has to stop.

And exactly who is Ray Hayden to be arbitrarily determining who "needs to be removed" around here anyway?  That kind of power drunk arrogance makes him no better than Pineda.  You know, to me that's the irony of all these big National level battles in CAP.  There are never any winners.  Both sides end up guilty of the same kinds of bad behavior.  Pity.

But I really hurt for CAP as a whole.  There are a lot of us out here who are trying to make CAP the great organization it could be if not for our propensity to eat our own.  We're the ones who ultimately pay the price.  More often than not, those responsible for the damage to CAP end up gone (one way or another) and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces (again!).  That's the real pity...  :'(

Mr Hayden finally became aware of this post and made comment on it at capinsights.

Go there and see how many logical inconsistencies you can find in his arguments.

I'd really rather not....
Lt Col Dan Kirwan, CAP
Nebraska Wing

lordmonar

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP