Kansas Wing Winter Encampment

Started by C/2d Lt, October 15, 2012, 07:46:53 PM

C/2d Lt

I have applied for ES flight however I am confused, the packing list does not list all the required material for you GT3. If the goal of the light to to have the cadets earn their GT3 why wouldn't they have all of that material on the packing list?

This is in Kansas Wing Winter Encampment 2012 Emergency Services Flight.
C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander

ColoradoStef

The packing list for the ES school hasn't been posted yet -- I think you are looking at last year's list.

Have you sent in your application and checked "ES School"?  I am the school director and don't have anyone from your region on my list of students.

Stefanie Hudgins, Capt, CAP

Garibaldi

I tried replying yesterday and had issues. I'd go to the NGSAR school site and use that list as your base. Most every unit and GT uses most if not all of that list of equipment, along with local variants. Here's the link:

http://www.nesa.cap.gov/Documents/GSARPackingList.pdf

Good luck! There will probably be a local packing list you will need to abide by but this is the National guideline.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

C/2d Lt

Yes all of my application is in and have been told that I am in ES flight. Thank you for he packing list. Is it realistic to think that after completion of the encampment and graduation I will have my GTM3?
C/1st Lt Neuman                                                 Cadet Executive Officer    NER-NY- 135                                    

Kansas Wing Winter Encampment ES Flight-2012       *GTM3, MRO, UDF, FLM, MSA
New York Wing Encampment-
              2012- Golf Flight Inflight
              2013- Charlie Flight Commander- Honor Flight for the Encampment
              2014- Squadron 2 Commander

RickFranz

"Is it realistic to think that after completion of the encampment and graduation I will have my GTM3?" 

We will cover all the tasks and make sure you receive all the training you need to complete the GTM3 and UDF SQTRs.  Your home unit will have to ok the SQTRs before you will before you are a GTM3.
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1