NESA application via eServices

Started by NovemberWhiskey, December 31, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

NovemberWhiskey

Although the NCSA site and the NESA site itself have been updated with 2019 dates etc. it seems that the NESA application itself in eServices is still not open for 2019. Are other people experiencing the same or is it an eServices issue that is specific to me?

Stonewall

Yes, I just experienced the same issue.
Serving since 1987.

husker

NESA registration should be open later this week.
Michael Long, Lt Col CAP
Deputy Director, National Emergency Services Academy
nesa.cap.gov
mlong (at) nesa.cap.gov

husker

Michael Long, Lt Col CAP
nesa.cap.gov
mlong (at) nesa.cap.gov

Stonewall

Serving since 1987.

husker

Not sure what course you are taking this year, but make sure we get an opportunity to talk.  Your last year there was my first (99) - I think I vaguely remember you.
Michael Long, Lt Col CAP
nesa.cap.gov
mlong (at) nesa.cap.gov

Stonewall

Quote from: husker on January 07, 2019, 06:41:58 PM
Not sure what course you are taking this year, but make sure we get an opportunity to talk.  Your last year there was my first (99) - I think I vaguely remember you.

I never let my membership lapse and have done a few activities off and on, but for about 10 years now I've been busy raising two kids who have done (and still do) all the stuff they can before being old enough to join CAP. Finally, my son turned 12 last August and joined CAP on his birthday.  Glad to be active again, but I have been playing catch-up in all things ES.  I haven't decided if I want to do something in ICS or get spun back up as a GTL. My squadron could use another GTL, but we'll see.
Serving since 1987.

Slim

Quote from: Stonewall on January 07, 2019, 06:38:01 PM
Quote from: husker on January 07, 2019, 03:26:59 PM
Registration for NESA is now up.

See you there.
And, with a little luck, you'll get there a day early.  I'll be wrapping up INWG encampment the day before NESA starts.

Slim