Main Menu

CAWG CC Fired

Started by bosshawk, March 25, 2007, 04:16:39 PM

LtCol White

Quote from: lordmonar on March 29, 2007, 07:36:18 AM
Quote from: FlyGuy1986 on March 28, 2007, 10:35:41 PM
Not worth it

Please don't hold back on my account sir.  There is no way you can win.  By your own admission, if your story is true you are a cheat who tried and failed to blackmail your fellow cheat.  If your story is false you are a petty lier who only wanted smirch the name of our national commander.  I don't want you my organization.  I don't want you representing my organization and I certainly don't want you involved in anything that has to with molding the future professional development of my fellow CAP members.

You're getting a bit too carried away here on this. I suggest you tone it down back to the level of discussion. Things like this can be said in a private message.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

RayHayden

Not worth it

Please don't hold back on my account sir.  There is no way you can win.  By your own admission, if your story is true you are a cheat who tried and failed to blackmail your fellow cheat.  If your story is false you are a petty lier who only wanted smirch the name of our national commander.  I don't want you my organization.  I don't want you representing my organization and I certainly don't want you involved in anything that has to with molding the future professional development of my fellow CAP members.

OK, I've been properly baited, and as we know, I do take the bait. After all, this is how this whole thing started anyway...

You got the "sir" right there "Captain". See, here you are publicly blasting me for "blindingly" following the request of a Colonel when I was just a lowly Major, yet you also think that if I did NOT follow his DIRECTION at the time, that I might somehow be "safe" from instant retaliation?

See, I DO KNOW TP – You – by admission, do NOT – therefore, you have entered the battle of first hand knowledge sadly unarmed – by your own admissions several times here in this very thread.

You say to follow the orders of your superior officers blindingly and fully, but when someone DID JUST THAT, then blew the whistle about it later, you blast them for doing so – isn't nice how you can "Rove" the story to fit your needs?

P.S. I did not do this "after" I got "fired", but before... (and, by the way, it was a "captain" who made a foolish demand from me at a PDW (Professional Development Weekend) that had to do with the initial "opportunity" for Pineda to rid me from his past.)

Look at the public reasons for all of TP's requests for resignations.  He has sited some obscure regulation that was not followed to the letter; and let me tell you, when TP takes the high ground, it is only to save himself from the river of BS he is about to unleash on some unsuspecting victim. 

You obviously do NOT know me either, I started the Professional Development Weekend and it has been relayed to me that just about every Major and above currently in Florida Wing has DIRECTLY benefited from my good works. Even the IG has relayed to me that he had heard wonderful things about me, during this investigation, of the good work I had accomplished (outside of this incident).

The oddest thing about you is that you are a Captain barking at a Lt. Colonel! You hang me out to dry doing the VERY SAME THING YOU PROTEST SO STRONGLY ABOUT!

Eventually the IG will have no choice but to release the truth.

Do not follow blindly, yet seek the truth and create a better, more positive vision for the future by correcting the problems of the past, rather than attacking those who stand up for the injustice that took place.

ADCAPer

Quote from: lordmonar on March 29, 2007, 07:30:54 AM
...Show me a policy or an order that has come from National Head Quarters that is in violation of the law.

Okay, admittedly it's not "the law", but how about any of the myriad of regulations that have been issued over the last six months or so in violation of the procedures that are established by the CAP Constitution? This has been done on numerous occasions without posting the proposed changes for review.

The most notable of these would have to be  the "Emergency" change to the Financial Regulations that national put out in an attempt to cover thier bungled attempt to force everyone to immediately comply with the Wing Banking program.  Nothing like forcing an unpopular program down peoples throats by breaking your own "laws" to make sure that you have the regulations on your side.

JohnKachenmeister

Fly Guy:

I know neither TP, nor you.  I'm in Florida, but I'm not well-liked.  I am especially disliked by the South Florida people, although I don't know what I ever did to them.

But I do have a question.  It may call for some speculation on your part.  But, since you claim to know TP, I'll ask you to speculate if you must.

Of course, if you feel uncomfortable with this question, or if it would violate any of the 123-series regulations, just say so, and I will understand.

That being said, here's my question:

Referring to some of your earlier statements, when a 2B action was instituted against you, and you petitioned to the MARB, you claim to have asked TP to intervene in your behalf, and assign you to the volunteer staff at NHQ.  If your allegations of cheating are true, and TP knew that you had and could reveal information that would impact not only his command, but by reflecting upon his personal integrity would affect his civilian employment, why did he refuse to give you a comfortable room in the "Belly of the Beast?"

It sems to me to be a simple action.  TP could have told the MARB members that he knew all of the people involved, that there was a clash of personalities, and that he would accept you on his volunteer staff to keep peace in the family.  But, he didn't do that.

My question to you is, to the extent you know or can reasonably speculate based on your personal knowledge, why didn't he?
Another former CAP officer

Psicorp

Quote from: FlyGuy1986 on March 29, 2007, 01:48:48 PM
Not worth it

Please don't hold back on my account sir. ...

OK, I've been properly baited, and as we know, I do take the bait. After all, this is how this whole thing started anyway...

Sirs,

If there is an ongoing IG investigation, then it might be prudent to let it play out.  The truth of matter will either come out, or it won't.  Either way, it is in the hands of those it should be.    

Respectfully, sirs, taking the high road is never the wrong course of action and such heated discussions/arguements about past events/actions/inactions will only lead to elevated blood pressure and ill will.  
Jamie Kahler, Capt., CAP
(C/Lt Col, ret.)
CC
GLR-MI-257