Main Menu

WMIRS Reports

Started by Tubacap, February 19, 2010, 04:46:01 PM

Tubacap

Does anyone know if WMIRS can create a report that has current Tach Time/OICs/Time to Maintenance information?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Tubacap

Okay, I found out the answer to this, that it is currently coming online with the maintenance module.  Second question:

Does anyone know if there is a flight scheduler built into WMIRS?  There is rumor floating around there is, so if someone can show a link, that would be helpful.

Third question:

Does anyone know if there is a page that shows the last landing airport of each of the aircraft?

Thanks!
NER-PA-001

JC004

idk, but I did build a free flight scheduler prototype once in PHP.  *sigh*

cachambliss

Quote from: Tubacap on May 14, 2010, 11:05:48 AM
Okay, I found out the answer to this, that it is currently coming online with the maintenance module.  Second question:

Does anyone know if there is a flight scheduler built into WMIRS?  There is rumor floating around there is, so if someone can show a link, that would be helpful.

Third question:

Does anyone know if there is a page that shows the last landing airport of each of the aircraft?

Thanks!

Flight Scheduler in WMIRS:  Yes, there is one.  (Alabama Wing has been directed (ordered) to use it and stay away from WMU for scheduling.  The way I have been getting there is enter WMIRS thru e-services, and the click on Main Menu, and Flight Scheduler is listed. 

Present location of aircraft?  you got me there.  (Thinking out loud here, possible looking at WMIRS open mission sorties and searching through the various entries you should be able to find it.  labor intensive, but it is a way.)

davidsinn

Quote from: cachambliss on May 14, 2010, 01:18:52 PM
Quote from: Tubacap on May 14, 2010, 11:05:48 AM

Third question:

Thanks!

Flight Scheduler in WMIRS:  Yes, there is one.  (Alabama Wing has been directed (ordered) to use it and stay away from WMU for scheduling.  The way I have been getting there is enter WMIRS thru e-services, and the click on Main Menu, and Flight Scheduler is listed. 

Present location of aircraft?  you got me there.  (Thinking out loud here, possible looking at WMIRS open mission sorties and searching through the various entries you should be able to find it.  labor intensive, but it is a way.)

Current location of aircraft isn't viewable from inside WMIRS. If you go to the NTC main site, Click on Operations/Emergency Services then click on Aircraft Status and Support Resources and you can pick how the data is presented to you.               
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

vento

Most of the aircraft maintenance record can be found in <sigh> the WMU </sigh>

davidsinn

Quote from: vento on May 14, 2010, 03:55:15 PM
Most of the aircraft maintenance record can be found in <sigh> the WMU </sigh>

For the moment. It's moving to WMIRS. My wing is beta testing it.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Tubacap

Bump:  Any word on how the maintenance module is going?  Does it pop up with warnings for 10 hours till 100 hour or anything like that?
NER-PA-001

Capt Rivera

Quote from: JC004 on May 14, 2010, 11:14:05 AM

Is your squadron currently using it? Can I see it or screen shots?
//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

JC004

Quote from: Capt Rivera on July 25, 2010, 05:20:52 PM
Quote from: JC004 on May 14, 2010, 11:14:05 AM

Is your squadron currently using it? Can I see it or screen shots?

Nobody is using it currently.  I had a prototype suite that I developed some time ago, but they decided that they wanted to focus on IMU and all, even though they didn't do the same things.  I'd have to see where the code is.  I dismantled it all to make space for other things since it wasn't being used.  It may be on one of my old external HDDs.  At the end, I spent most of my time working on the equipment reservation system which had the same code base as the flight scheduler.  That went unused, so I just kind of gave up.