Cadet Program Badge on golf Shirt

Started by smitjud, May 09, 2008, 09:31:49 PM

Duke Dillio

Quote from: RogueLeader on May 21, 2008, 04:04:27 AM
Quote from: JC004 on May 10, 2008, 04:18:15 AM
Don't get mikey started on a weekend.  He must be drunk by now, and you never know when he's going to start using these again:

btw, if anyone can get me one of these for my front lawn, that'd be great.   >:D

You should have asked beofre I left Sill.  I could have towed it to WV, about 45 min from Pittsburgh

Get a 109, then you don't have to tow it....

Back on topic, are there any written rules about the max number of badges you can have on the polo shirt?

smitjud

Not sure.  I THINK you can have two, but I'm not sure - don't think I've seen that in writing.

Update on my situation, my order arrived tuesday while I was out of town.  I got back home today.  Vanguard threw in some freebies as a peace offering.  My order still wasn't right though, my name wasn't on my shirt (and it was suppossed to be).  I guess they won't be open again until next Tuesday.  Will continue trying to get things right then.
JUSTIN D. SMITH, Maj, CAP
ALWG

"You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Duke Dillio

Quote from: smitjud on May 23, 2008, 11:45:42 PM
Not sure.  I THINK you can have two, but I'm not sure - don't think I've seen that in writing.

Update on my situation, my order arrived tuesday while I was out of town.  I got back home today.  Vanguard threw in some freebies as a peace offering.  My order still wasn't right though, my name wasn't on my shirt (and it was suppossed to be).  I guess they won't be open again until next Tuesday.  Will continue trying to get things right then.

Bastards.....

You'd think that they would have figured it out by now.  All right men and ladies, prepare to apply the NHQ solution for this.  Everyone go and fill out the survey so that we can say tried to do something about it but really didn't.  Vanguard shall continue because they give money back to CAP so we don't want to make them too mad because then we'd have to go out and find a quality vendor.