Squadron Level Uniform Inspection

Started by SARMedTech, May 05, 2008, 09:24:06 AM

Short Field

Yea, we are pretty slack.  But I guess we did something right because we were the Wing's "Squadron of the Year" last year.   Probably just had to do with getting our mission accomplished.   ;D
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

DC

Yeah, I mean, how do you guys get anything done in an hour, it takes that long for our seniors to set their laptops up and sharpen their pencils...

davedove

Quote from: DC on May 06, 2008, 06:23:23 PM
Yeah, I mean, how do you guys get anything done in an hour, it takes that long for our seniors to set their laptops up and sharpen their pencils...

Well, there's part of your problem.  Get them mechanical pencils so you can shave those minutes from the routine. ;D
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Bluelakes 13

As stated, cadets have an inspection at least once a month.  And they are brutal with it.

For seniors, I believe it's a lost cause.  I have seen (have photos, even) of seniors with inventive uniform maladies, with their commander standing next them, and their commander next to them.  And no one bothers to tell the first senior, "Hey, Capt L.L. Smith, your name tag goes on the other side" (name is ficticious). 

Hawk200

Quote from: jkalemis on May 06, 2008, 07:11:40 PM... And no one bothers to tell the first senior, "Hey, Capt L.L. Smith, your name tag goes on the other side" (name is ficticious). 

Seen the same thing, and I agree that, unfortunately, only the name is fictitious. People that can't get that straight, I recommend the golf shirt for.