Active Cadet Fitness Guide

Started by vorteks, February 01, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

vorteks

Anyone found the new 60-50 supposedly in place now?

NC Hokie

Nothing has been updated in eServices yet, so I'll continue using the beta worksheet and reporting process with my cadets tonight.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

vorteks

Not finding the Cadet Fitness Leader Guide (60-51) either.

Am I missing something or shouldn't this stuff be online as of now.

NC Hokie

NHQ's self-imposed deadlines tend to be a little more flexible than the deadlines we get out in the field.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

kwe1009

Quote from: NC Hokie on February 01, 2018, 09:20:08 PM
NHQ's self-imposed deadlines tend to be a little more flexible than the deadlines we get out in the field.

No truer words have ever been spoken...

vorteks

What about the Mobile Friendly Scoring Tool-- looks awesome but is it online yet? Anyone tested it out?

MR2620

I've been wondering about this for a while as well. I see they have finally uploaded the document to the Active Cadet Fitness page, but not in the pamphlet list yet for some reason.

https://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/programs/cadets/library/fitness/

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ned

So as I mentioned in the 60-2 thread, the publications manager job at NHQ is vacant at the moment which is contributing to some delays.  CP has several products that are completed and waiting in the queue to go live.  I expect that is true of all of the other shops as well.

I've spoken with the OPR on the Active Cadet Fitness Program and she agreed to put a "work around" document on the CP Library page.

Here is the direct link:  CAPP 60-50 , dated February 2018.

Again, we are sorry for the delay.  Your patience is appreciated.

Ned Lee
National Cadet Programs Manager

kwe1009

Quote from: Ned on February 02, 2018, 12:43:20 AM
So as I mentioned in the 60-2 thread, the publications manager job at NHQ is vacant at the moment which is contributing to some delays.  CP has several products that are completed and waiting in the queue to go live.  I expect that is true of all of the other shops as well.

I've spoken with the OPR on the Active Cadet Fitness Program and she agreed to put a "work around" document on the CP Library page.

Here is the direct link:  CAPP 60-50 , dated February 2018.

Again, we are sorry for the delay.  Your patience is appreciated.

Ned Lee
National Cadet Programs Manager

Thanks for the update Ned.

Just curious, is it a paid position because I can only find volunteer openings on the CAP website and it isn't listed there.