SecAF Wilson, FBLive @ NHQ 12 Dec 17, 1420hrs CST (2020hrs UTC)

Started by NIN, December 12, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

NIN

"Wow, its pretty great that the SecAF is visiting Civil Air Patrol National Headquarters. And doing a live social media thing!"

Thats the appropriate response from a senior officer in front of the troops.

Which you are.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP

Eclipse

Quote from: NIN on December 12, 2017, 08:00:05 PM
"Wow, its pretty great that the SecAF is visiting Civil Air Patrol National Headquarters. And doing a live social media thing!"

Sorry, not feeling it.  The "social", the "media", or why she's even there.

"That Others May Zoom"

GrantHenninger

Quote from: Eclipse on December 12, 2017, 10:54:53 PM
Quote from: NIN on December 12, 2017, 08:00:05 PM

Sorry, not feeling it.  The "social", the "media", or why she's even there.
Bob, you don't know me, but if you have such a poor attitude towards CAP, then it's time for you to find other outlets for your energy. Hopefully ones that will bring greater fulfillment and more joy to your life.

Remember, attitudes are contagious, and if you have a bad attitude about CAP it will spread to others who you interact with, both online and in person. This is a good step for the Air Force to publicly recognize the contributions of CAP, and to help spread the word that CAP even exists. This is just one example of the type of support and acknowledgement that CAP has desired for years, and I for one am happy to see it materializing.