official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

TACP

Hey,

Joined as a Cadet back in 2001, became a Senior when i joined the Air Force in 2006.
Serving as a TACP at Shaw AFB, SC, and a member of MER-SC-075/Sumter Comp. Sqdn.
Look forward to talking to everyone.

John

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: TACP on January 27, 2010, 09:43:30 AM
Hey,

Joined as a Cadet back in 2001, became a Senior when i joined the Air Force in 2006.
Serving as a TACP at Shaw AFB, SC, and a member of MER-SC-075/Sumter Comp. Sqdn.

John
Welcome!

Wright Brothers #13915

exFlight Officer

Welcome TACP ! Thank you for your service!

DogCollar

Hey,

John

Welcome John!  Thank you for your service to our country in the Air Force and CAP!!
Ch. Maj. Bill Boldin, CAP

airmanbooker

Greetings Everyone!
I have recently re-joined Civil Air Patrol.  I am currently in Atlanta, Georgia.  I have joined the National Patron Squadron until I decide on a local squadron to join.  I am currently pursuing my sport pilot ratings in gliders and in weight shift aircraft.  I am also a mathematics and science tutor.  I look forward to talking and conversing with everyone here.

I also have a flight blog that I would love for people to check out and to subscribe to...

http://garyisairborne.blogspot.com

Gary
Check out my flying blog!
- Ultralights
- Experimental Aviation
- Private Space Travel
- Black Aviation History

Pylon

Quote from: airmanbooker on January 31, 2010, 08:38:10 PM

Greetings Everyone!
I have recently re-joined Civil Air Patrol.  I am currently in Atlanta, Georgia.  I have joined the National Patron Squadron until I decide on a local squadron to join.  I am currently pursuing my sport pilot ratings in gliders and in weight shift aircraft.  I am also a mathematics and science tutor.  I look forward to talking and conversing with everyone here.

I also have a flight blog that I would love for people to check out and to subscribe to...

Gary

Welcome!  I'll definitely check out the blog. 

Hey,

John

Excellent!  It will be nice to have another former cadet/current Air Force perspective around here.  Thanks for signing up.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Timbeau

Hi all

My Name's Tim, I just put my paperwork in to join Amelia Earhart Senior Squadron 188 in Oakland, California. I look forward to getting involved.

Flying Pig

Hey,

John

Hey...do you guys get jump school?  I have a cadet interested in TACP.

Stonewall

Quote from: Flying Pig on February 03, 2010, 08:26:25 PM
Hey...do you guys get jump school?  I have a cadet interested in TACP.

Yes they do, but not all.  Usually they have to be assigned to an Army unit that is on jump status.

For more information.

Serving since 1987.

RogueLeader

broken linky.

If they are interested in Jumping,  have them check out the CCOC. www.capnc007.org/ccoc/usafccoc.html
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

C/MSgt Lunsford

I am planning on joining the Jump Team at the USAF Academy. :D

Wright Brothers #13915

exFlight Officer

Quote from: Timbeau on February 03, 2010, 08:07:33 PM
Hi all

My Name's Tim, I just put my paperwork in to join Amelia Earhart Senior Squadron 188 in Oakland, California. I look forward to getting involved.

Welcome Timbeau to CAPTalk and to Civil Air Patrol!

the_T

hey, Name is Chris been in CAP for almost 6 years now, im a cadet in Van dyke cadet squadron in michigan, cadet commander and all that jazz
Chris Tilles, C/Capt, CAP
GLR CAC, NCAC, Cadet commander etc etc so on and so forth

exFlight Officer

Quote from: the_T on February 04, 2010, 01:05:09 AM
hey, Name is Chris been in CAP for almost 6 years now, im a cadet in Van dyke cadet squadron in michigan, cadet commander and all that jazz

Welcome to CAPTalk    the_T !

the_T

thx, you responded rather quickly  ;D
Chris Tilles, C/Capt, CAP
GLR CAC, NCAC, Cadet commander etc etc so on and so forth

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: the_T on February 04, 2010, 01:19:12 AM
thx, you responded rather quickly  ;D
That's how we do it here on CAPtalk. Welcome by the way!

Wright Brothers #13915

exFlight Officer

That is how we do it on CAPTalk as Lunsford stated!  ;D  ;D  Always great to see C.A.P. Members joining CAPTalk!

ketseyowyow

Hiya, I'm Meghan and I've been in for about 3 1/2 yrs now.
Move sqdrns 2xs
MER-MD-089
to
SER-FL-383
Ah~maz~ing stuff
<.<
>.>
>.<
o.o
_._
-.-
zzzzzzz

FlyTiger77

New to CAPTalk.

I was the founding CC of the Chattanooga Composite Squadron and now serve with the Choo Choo Senior Squadron also in Chattanooga. (Are we the only flying squadron named after a train?)

I enjoy reading the posts on the forum and have already learned a lot.

v/r
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: ketseyowyow on February 04, 2010, 05:30:03 PM
Hiya, I'm Meghan and I've been in for about 3 1/2 yrs now.
Move sqdrns 2xs
MER-MD-089
to
SER-FL-383
Ah~maz~ing stuff
<.<
>.>
>.<
o.o
_._
-.-
zzzzzzz