New BSA uniform website shows you how it's done

Started by Eclipse, August 26, 2016, 01:09:44 AM

Eclipse

This is what CAP needs for the average harried mom or new member just trying to figure out where things go.

http://bsauniforms.org/boyscouts

You click and drag the insignia and it shows you where it goes.

"That Others May Zoom"

JAFO78

I agree  :clap: and at the same time my sarcasm kicks in and says "dream on" sorry....  >:D
JAFO

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Meridius

And I thought the last ABU instructions were perfect.  :-\

JC004

I actually have a uniform website mostly put together on my computer.  I was planning to upload it to unit website.  It's been on hold with some other projects due to computer issues, being in the hospital and such.  I need help with the graphics, since I'm not a graphics person.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: JC004 on August 26, 2016, 06:53:13 PM
I actually have a uniform website mostly put together on my computer.  I was planning to upload it to unit website.  It's been on hold with some other projects due to computer issues, being in the hospital and such.  I need help with the graphics, since I'm not a graphics person.

We should have a working group sub-forum.

People post their skills, others pitch ideas, others design it, and produce a volunteer product that helps the members.

Eclipse

Happy to help w/ graphics if I can - I have been using MS Paint since way-back!

"That Others May Zoom"

AlphaSigOU

Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040