ES officers inside

Started by WoodlandSARman, August 15, 2007, 10:09:07 PM

WoodlandSARman

Thankfully most of my aquadrons are all pretty high speed. We have one flying squadron that found an ELT in an aircraft and did not even get out of the bird but was on the ground. They have one of the decked out glass 182's.

I am getting with my commander (group commander) on Saturday to see what all he wants done in the next few months. He wants a training plan (nothing detailed) put forward for his approval pretty quick. They are working on getting me able to sign stuff off and or look at quals for everyone on e-services. Once I have that and have the abillity to look at everyones stuff then I will be able to do more.

I don't plan to shoot for the stars just yet, just looking for ideas that I can throw out to my commander. Im not one that takes baby steps but not one that takes huge steps either.

I also hope to get with the squadrons and check out all their gear and storage lockers soon.
SM Chamberlin
Former C/CMSGT. "lifer"
IN Wing Central Group ES Officer GLR-IN-224
Former GLR-IN-123
Former SWR-OK-002 - Black Knight Command Staff.
Former GLR-IN-069
NGSAR Basic 2000 - Honor Team
NESA GSAR Advanced/Team Leader - 2001 NESA GSAR Basic -  2007

Stonewall

Any of this stuff I'm posting useful or am I wasting my time?  I've been sick, lame and lazy for the past week due to a back injury and all I can do is watch reruns of Friends, all of The Unit episodes, or go through all my old CAP stuff to see if it's useful.  If it's not useful, I'll stop bothering people with it.  Just let me know and be honest, I don't get offended. 
Serving since 1987.

SARMedTech

Quote from: Stonewall on August 16, 2007, 07:17:30 PM
Any of this stuff I'm posting useful or am I wasting my time?  I've been sick, lame and lazy for the past week due to a back injury and all I can do is watch reruns of Friends, all of The Unit episodes, or go through all my old CAP stuff to see if it's useful.  If it's not useful, I'll stop bothering people with it.  Just let me know and be honest, I don't get offended. 

Colonel-

Please keep it coming. Im finding it all very useful for CAP ES and also for the CERT team that I am forming as alot of this translates very well outside of CAP. Thanks for all of your hard work.
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

smgilbert101

Quote from: Stonewall on August 16, 2007, 07:17:30 PM

OH NO!  HE** NO!, I like what I'm seeing!  Can I have some more???  :angel:
Steve Gilbert
SWR-TX-434
Too much rack for my uniform, favorite job is "mentor" (or was that mental..hmm)
ex-alot of things and sometimes gumbly old bear.

Stonewall

I've posted some non-ES stuff in the cadet forums as well as either the lobby or membership forum, don't remember which.

I think I've pretty much posted most of the stuff I have.  When I get home Sunday night I'll see what else I have.

Thanks for letting me know.  Glad it wasn't for nothing.
Serving since 1987.