Main Menu

CAPBlog NHQ Thread

Started by ZigZag911, May 22, 2006, 04:47:25 PM

ZigZag911

Has anyone else seen the stuff over on CAPBlog concerning a letter allegedly written to the National Board by former National Vice Commander Rex Glasgow?

It was followed by a retraction purportedly by the original poster....but some have questioned that, too.

There is a whole series of comments following the original posts, some of which veer pretty far afield and seem to be making some serious allegations....if true.

Which is what my basic question is here: does anyone have any idea whether any  of this is based on fact, or is it 'urban legend', or simply sour grapes?

whatevah

I saw the rather long letter in an email (haven't seen it on the site you mentioned), and I've heard from friends that it's real (however, I have no proof either way).  it's been going around a lot of the CAP-oriented sites since it was sent out.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

pixelwonk

Quote from: ZigZag911 on May 22, 2006, 04:47:25 PM

Which is what my basic question is here: does anyone have any idea whether any  of this is based on fact, or is it 'urban legend', or simply sour grapes?

And in other news...
Former Brig Gen Rex Glasgow was found laying in a bathtub full of ice and allegedly had one of his kidneys removed.   ;)

dwb

In a related story, Maj Gen Tony Pineda recently underwent a kidney transplant...

PWK-GT

BREAKING NEWS: Transplant doctors overseeing the kidneys say that it's the first time they've EVER seen 2 organs REFUSE to work together. Sources close to one un-named kidney say "Let that other guy say what he wants. We have consulted the surgeons, and they unanimously agreed to extend our time in this body by 3 more years. We ain't going nowhere".

Watch your NB web feed for more up-to-the-minute news on this story. This news update brought to you by the CAP-NASCAR team. ;D
"Is it Friday yet"

pixelwonk

PWK-GT

"Is it Friday yet"

pixelwonk

Al Sayre

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

PWK-GT

Quote from: tedda on May 24, 2006, 05:16:43 PM
Quote from: RvrPk01 on May 24, 2006, 12:00:18 AM
Quote from: tedda on May 23, 2006, 01:25:49 PM
*snort*

Snort....????? 8)

I have to explain a *snort*?
;D :clap:

Nah.......but I have come to expect more witty verbage from the Gran Moff of the Chat Empire. I've been a big fan since the FM days (not that anything is wrong with CA!) ;D
"Is it Friday yet"