Main Menu

Safety Webpage

Started by Capt_Redfox30, April 24, 2012, 10:01:06 PM

Capt_Redfox30

I am in the process of updating my Wings Safety page of their website.  I was just looking for any suggestions of what I could include.  Myself and the Director aren't really coming up with any ideas.  The only thing we want to do is to have links to all of our previous monthly newsletters.  After that we aren't sure, I have looked at other Wings and most of them are just links to either the National Safety Page or links to the safety forms.  I was trying to avoid doing that, wanted to do something else more then just links.  So any suggestions that you might have would be appreciative.  Thanks. 
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

Eclipse

Find some case studies that could be tweaked to CAP and post those.

Videos of safety messages that don't put people to sleep.

Guidance documents on the 1-2-3 of safety surveys, form 78's, activity safety training requirements.

Photos of SE's doing their thing, or do's / don'ts seen on missions and re-mediated, etc.

"That Others May Zoom"

Capt_Redfox30

Wow Bob, now that I read those it makes it seem so obvious to include those.  Thats why you ask for other peoples opinions they bring in some good ideas.   
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

manfredvonrichthofen

A Q&A corner is usually a good bet.
And maybe compile a new safety briefing every month or so, not for currency, but something different, not a topic or briefing already heard or read elsewhere.

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on April 24, 2012, 11:05:49 PM
A Q&A corner is usually a good bet.
And maybe compile a new safety briefing every month or so, not for currency, but something different, not a topic or briefing already heard or read elsewhere.
And make it something relevant to CAP.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"