Main Menu

Show Yourself!

Started by BigMojo, October 24, 2007, 01:32:21 AM

Trung Si Ma

Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

Gunner C

Gotta love all the attachments they put on M-4s now.  How do you like that fore-grip?

Stonewall

Quote from: Gunner C on January 16, 2010, 10:50:20 PM
How do you like that fore-grip?

I'll answer your question but lets not get off topic and start talking about guns...

I prefer a "gangsta grip" (Vertical Grip) as far forward as possible because I am a strong believer in white light attachements on individual weapons (M9/M4).  That particular set-up is from Safariland and is made for M4s without a rail system.  It clamps on towards the front and can easily be removed.  I was testing it out for my squadron during that weekend.  It does the job without adding too much weight, but I prefere a complete rail system as it is more versital.
Serving since 1987.

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: Flying Pig on January 16, 2010, 03:37:48 AM
Thats Airsoft if Ive ever seen it!! >:D
I don't believe that is airsoft. There is a box at the end of the Gun Barrel. If I was told correctly, that is the "Lazer Tag" Simulations that the Armed Forces go through. I might be incorrect though.

Wright Brothers #13915

SarDragon

Quote from: Lunsford on January 17, 2010, 04:10:33 AM
I don't believe that is airsoft. There is a box at the end of the Gun Barrel. If I was told correctly, that is the "Lazer Tag" Simulations that the Armed Forces go through. I might be incorrect though.

I think you missed the sarcasm implied by this smilie -  >:D .
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Flying Pig

Actually kid, its a BFA.  Blank Firing Adapter.  Siiiiiiiiigh.

Gunner, Now-a-days, I live by the verticle foregrip on my Colt Commando.  Never thought I would like it until I tried it.  So much easier on the wrist.  You know, when you hold it on target for a while, my forward wrist used to get sore, or patrolling with it with your wrist all twisted.  They have a version that has a small set of bipods that you pull out of the bottom also.  Those are nice.  You know, for when Im playing Airsoft!! ;D >:D

Gunner C

I'm glad you explained BFA.  :o All sorts of chances for hijinks there.  I wish I could find the picture of me in the desert test firing my CAR-15 (old short version of M-16).  A bit different - short barrel, had original round forearm stock before the A-2 got it.  Full auto (no burst).  Problem was it didn't have the range you'd like in desert that you'd like (once I got there I pined for an M-14).

Airsoft. ::: sigh :::

Yep, when we hit 'em, it really stings.  >:D

MIKE

Mike Johnston

Stonewall

Quote from: Stonewall on January 16, 2010, 11:18:29 PM
Quote from: Gunner C on January 16, 2010, 10:50:20 PM
How do you like that fore-grip?
I'll answer your question but lets not get off topic and start talking about guns...

I told you guys...

Back on topic....

SAREX 1988.  That's me on the left.  Somewhere near Gainesville, FL.
Serving since 1987.

Flying Pig

A day at the office.

Airborne Use of Force Training (Cop talk for shooting from the helicopter)

Photo taken during a SAR for a missing hiker.  Interestingly enough, the hiker was never found after searching for 2 weeks.  Im on the right. 

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: SarDragon on January 17, 2010, 04:26:00 AM

I think you missed the sarcasm implied by this smilie -  >:D .
Yes I guess I did miss it...

Wright Brothers #13915

Cmdbuddy

[smg id=110]

Me and two of the cutest kids around...
Christie Ducote, Capt, CAP

Stonewall

Quote from: Cmdbuddy on January 20, 2010, 01:04:58 AM
Me and two of the cutest kids around...

Why yes, yes they are.       
Serving since 1987.

Flying Pig

Water Rescue Training.

Landed on a car accident to assist.  We were actually the first unit on scene.  We landed in someone driveway.  Female was 8 months pregnant.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flying Pig

Why cant I get my photos to post already opened instead as attachments?

SilverEagle2

Because they are not photos. They are PDF's

Your photos need to be hosted somewhere or uploaded to the Gallery and then included with the image tags.

Jason R. Hess, Col, CAP
Commander, Rocky Mountain Region

"People are not excellent because they achieve great things;
they achieve great things because they choose to be excellent."
Gerald G. Probst,
Beloved Grandfather, WWII B-24 Pilot, Successful Businessman

MIKE

Because you are supposed to upload them to the Gallery instead of posting them as a .pdf to get by the file restriction.
Mike Johnston

Flying Pig

Quote from: MIKE on January 20, 2010, 06:30:56 PM
Because you are supposed to upload them to the Gallery instead of posting them as a .pdf to get by the file restriction.

I didnt post them trying to get by anything.  I thought thats how we were supposed to do it.  No conspiracy here kid.

Stonewall

Here ya go Rob.

[smg id=112]

[smg id=113]
Serving since 1987.

NHQ-OS-126 Frank

How can I upload a picture here ?

I don't see any box where I can choose the file from.

When I click on the INSERT IMAGE button this happens: 

What do I need to do ?

Deputy commander
Aerospace Education Officer
NHQ-OS-126 Spangdahlem AB
Germany
www.facebook.com/capspangdahlem
LX1MG