Main Menu

Cadetstuff unplugged again

Started by Pace, March 12, 2006, 02:36:34 PM

Pace

CS down....again?

Is it just my computer, or is anyone ele having trouble getting on CS?
Lt Col, CAP

dwb

I can't get to it either.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's either a DNS problem (which we shouldn't be having anymore), or, more likely, that the institution CadetStuff is housed at is experiencing a network outage of some sort.

Either way, I haven't seen any indications that something would be wrong with the server itself, so it's probably something else.

Edited to add: traceroute seems to indicate that DNS is okay, but I stop hopping at U of MO.  Network outage is the likely culprit...

JAFO78

Yes its out, I was on it this morning. I feel sorry of them they are trying very hard to give us a top notch web site.
JAFO

Pylon

Well, I guess traffic will have to be diverted to CAPTalk in the meantime, for that CAP discussion fix.   ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

dwb

It's back.  Musta been a network outage at U of MO.  At least, that's what I'm blaming it on.

shorning

Quote from: justin_bailey on March 12, 2006, 09:15:42 PM
It's back.  Musta been a network outage at U of MO.  At least, that's what I'm blaming it on.

Well Dano is back from BMT...

SarDragon

Quote from: shorning on March 12, 2006, 11:09:25 PM

OUCH!  :o
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

shorning

Quote from: SarDragon on March 13, 2006, 04:30:36 AM
Quote from: shorning on March 12, 2006, 11:09:25 PM

OUCH!  :o

Whaaat?  :P

>:D