Main Menu

Possible Faker

Started by JK657, February 19, 2014, 11:02:23 PM

Private Investigator

Quote from: Panache on February 26, 2014, 04:54:28 AM
Quote from: Private Investigator on February 25, 2014, 09:58:35 PM
Interesting how society has changed.  8)

Yeah, but nowadays the last thing you want to do is hurt somebody's feelings and/or mind-oppress their feeling-thoughts.

Yes indeed. I hate to hurt a liar's feelings.

Private Investigator

Quote from: JK657 on February 28, 2014, 06:02:26 PM
And for the hat trick this week:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news%2Fiteam&id=9448327&vid=9448337

Wow, that was a crazy story. Especially the part about the tequila and after midnight.  :clap:

a2capt

Unlike Decker, who still denies it, despite there being "evidence" on web pages and the like.

Owned. Right there on TV.

Devil Doc

Whew, Tough Questions. I Guess im Lucky I havnt had People Question Me. Well I have, but not like that. I can "Prove" everything you want me to. Nothing Grinds my Gears more than a "Faker"
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

Chappie

Quote from: Private Investigator on February 28, 2014, 08:18:34 PM

Wow, that was a crazy story. Especially the part about the tequila and after midnight.  :clap:

Well maybe after some tequila and around midnight, I could tell you all the story of how as a young lad I fueled the Wright Flyer for its powered flight.  It is a little known fact...a footnote in history.   ;D ;D
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

Private Investigator

Quote from: Chappie on February 28, 2014, 08:41:35 PM
Quote from: Private Investigator on February 28, 2014, 08:18:34 PM

Well maybe after some tequila and around midnight, I could tell you all the story of how as a young lad I fueled the Wright Flyer for its powered flight.  It is a little known fact...a footnote in history.   ;D ;D

After midnight we all got a story   ;)

NIN

Hey, I remember you!

Little known fact: I was the Orville's crew chief.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Chappie

Quote from: NIN on February 28, 2014, 09:02:07 PM

Hey, I remember you!

Little known fact: I was the Orville's crew chief.

Fun times had by all...thanks for the reminder that you were there too.  Weren't you the one that went chasing after Orville's bowler when it blew off????  At my age the memory fades a bit...but the tequila after midnight kicks it into high gear  ;D   
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

PHall

Quote from: Devil Doc on February 28, 2014, 08:38:12 PM
Whew, Tough Questions. I Guess im Lucky I havnt had People Question Me. Well I have, but not like that. I can "Prove" everything you want me to. Nothing Grinds my Gears more than a "Faker"

And one of the biggest fakers we had around here made a big point of going after other fakers. :o

a2capt

Quote from: PHall on March 01, 2014, 01:54:43 AMAnd one of the biggest fakers we had around here made a big point of going after other fakers. :o
Takes one to know one.. so why turn down a chance to attempt to deflect the heat.

PHall

Quote from: a2capt on March 01, 2014, 02:49:22 AM
Quote from: PHall on March 01, 2014, 01:54:43 AMAnd one of the biggest fakers we had around here made a big point of going after other fakers. :o
Takes one to know one.. so why turn down a chance to attempt to deflect the heat.

It didn't work, as a matter of fact it drew attention to him.

SarDragon

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Panache

Quote from: SarDragon on March 01, 2014, 03:09:49 AM

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Why?  The thread is still on-topic.

Flying Pig

Anybody knew where I can get my Medal of Honor and Navy Cross mounted in a shadow box?

Eclipse

Quote from: Flying Pig on March 01, 2014, 05:27:11 AM
Anybody knew where I can get my Medal of Honor and Navy Cross mounted in a shadow box?

Probably the same eBay seller you got them from...

"That Others May Zoom"

Flying Pig

PHall

Rob, try the base frame shop! ;)

Panache

Son Proudly Follows In Father's, Grandfather's Footsteps In Faking Military Service
CLEVELAND, OH – John Jakeman always knew he wanted to be a fake veteran, ever since he grew up following his father Sullivan "Sully" Jakeman around to various veterans' reunions.

"As a boy I loved to play with the Purple Hearts and Distinguished Service Cross Dad pretends he was awarded in Vietnam," said Jakeman. "Those are powerful experiences to a young man."

a2capt

That headline almost makes me think that the whole family is a line of fakers.