Hydration Systems & The Uniform

Started by MIKE, May 08, 2005, 12:02:25 AM

MIKE

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on January 21, 2006, 06:48:03 AM
Blackhawk has had something similar for a few years now.

I looked for those first... They had them on clearance before.  IIRC, you could still use the existing shoulder straps with the Blackhawk version.
Mike Johnston

Nathan

Quote from: MIKE on January 20, 2006, 10:29:43 PM

Your post seems to be advocating the opposite.  8)

Wow, it's harder to quote on these boards than CS... ;D

Anywho, it's not really advocating the opposite. If they came with a wrong colored camelback when I did not specify the color, then they are partly at fault and I am partly at fault, and I should take partial responsibility. In other words, if anyone has a beef with them wearing a red camelback or whatever, then they can come to me. However, once they are aware of the CAPM 39-1 standing on the issue and ignore it, then there are problems.

Like I've always said, feel free to make as many mistakes as you need to, just don't make the same one twice. ;)
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

SKYKING607

From an ol' timer and ex-Cadet:

For everyday wear and tear...I'll keep my pistol belt, one canteen, first aid pouch and small knife sheath for my buck folding knife.  Useful at airshows and just everyday use.

Have wanted a hydration system but due to infrequent use...elected not to.

When using an ALICE pack, I attach two canteens and an ETOOL to the outside and off-we-go!

Pass a water source?   Tank-up baby!  Drop those water purification tabs of use a small filter system.
CAWG Career Captain