Wright Brother Exam

Started by i_am_a_politician, November 06, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

i_am_a_politician

Hi all,

I am a fairly new testing officer for a Cadet Squadron.  I printed the Wright Brothers Exam from LMS but it only has 30 questions and does not have the drill testing section.  Where would I be able to find the drill testing section and how to score them on both the written exam and the drill test?
1st Lt Politician

Eclipse

Why did you print the test?  That turns it into a controlled item.

Has this cadet asked to take a written version? You're much better off for all involved doing it online.

The drill test is in the same testing area as the other materials when you log into eServices as a TCO.

"That Others May Zoom"

jeders

Quote from: i_am_a_politician on November 06, 2019, 09:13:51 PM
Hi all,

I am a fairly new testing officer for a Cadet Squadron.  I printed the Wright Brothers Exam from LMS but it only has 30 questions and does not have the drill testing section.  Where would I be able to find the drill testing section and how to score them on both the written exam and the drill test?

First, as Eclipse noted, unless the cadet has requested a hard copy test, destroy it and use the online testing.

Second, in eServices, go to Menu > Cadet Programs > Cadet Online Testing. The select the Milestone Tests module and select the Wright Brothers Test. Once on that screen, download the Wright Brothers Instructions for Test Administrators (blue link at the bottom of the page); all of the directions as well as the drill test standards are located there.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

i_am_a_politician

Thank you all.  I printed it since the Cadet requested the paper exam but got sick in the middle of the meeting.  The copy has since been destroyed and the file has been removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1st Lt Politician