Testing Log and Test Inventory files

Started by Phil Hirons, Jr., April 28, 2011, 08:52:28 PM

Phil Hirons, Jr.

Looking for some good examples to use or modify. Why start from scratch?

Trung Si Ma

Here is a .pdf of ours.  It's actually a .xls which I can not attach.  PM me with a good e-mail address if you want a copy
Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

Lord of the North

See CAPR 50-4 para 1-4, which states
"Test Inventory Log. Each TCO will create a test inventory log for his/her unit. Format for the test inventory log will be in accordance with Attachment 2 of this regulation. All transactions associated with test materials will be entered onto the Test inventory log by the TCO/TA. This includes, but is not limited to, receipt, transfer, destruction and inventory of test materials, as well as administration of tests. Test inventory logs will be retained in accordance with CAPR 10-2, Files Maintenance and Records Disposition."

Eclipse

We use a shared Google doc with one tab for each unit and that Wing has view access to.  Relieves the need for a monthly report.

The format, has to be as stated above.

"That Others May Zoom"

Phil Hirons, Jr.

Quote from: Lord of the North on April 28, 2011, 09:06:02 PM
See CAPR 50-4 para 1-4, which states
"Test Inventory Log. Each TCO will create a test inventory log for his/her unit. Format for the test inventory log will be in accordance with Attachment 2 of this regulation. All transactions associated with test materials will be entered onto the Test inventory log by the TCO/TA. This includes, but is not limited to, receipt, transfer, destruction and inventory of test materials, as well as administration of tests. Test inventory logs will be retained in accordance with CAPR 10-2, Files Maintenance and Records Disposition."

I'm aware of the regulation. I figured some kind soul had already done the work of turning the reg into a useable electronic file.