Under your flight suit ??

Started by captrncap, August 19, 2007, 01:40:42 AM

captrncap

Silly Question (besides the obvious) what do most people wear under a flight suit? ???

JohnKachenmeister

Boxers and a black Harley-Davidson "T" shirt.  Why do you ask, big boy?
Another former CAP officer

mikeylikey

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING!   :-* :-* :-*
What's up monkeys?

O-Rex

Flightsuit *IS* underwear!  >:D

Seriously:

Winter- black mock turtleneck & b/b's (boxer-briefs)

Summer- Black sleeveless muscle-shirt & b/b's

Always- Cotton!

CASH172

I'm gonna leave what I personally prefer wear to your little imagination.  But I can tell you what certain females have kinda forced me to wear after realizing what I truly wore underneath it.  Standard black T-shirt with khaki shorts. 

Hawk200

O-Rex

I see another poll in the works  ;):

What do you wear under your flightsuit?

T-shirt

Tank top

Nothing

The "Bro" or "Man-ssiere" (as featured on 'Seinfeld')

CadetProgramGuy

T-shirt, Black with some ill informed logo (Not quite CAP friendly)

PT shorts.

genejackson

Army PT shorts and T-shirt..

Hooah !!
Gene Jackson
COL (R) US Army
Danville VA

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: genejackson on August 19, 2007, 03:26:09 AM
Army PT shorts and T-shirt..

Hooah !!
The aforementioned t-shirt is a black airborne t-shirt.....

CAPLAW

;D SUPERMAN TEE WITH SUPERMAN UNDERWEAR

flyerthom

Quote from: mikeylikey on August 19, 2007, 02:04:14 AM
Nothing, absolutely NOTHING!   :-* :-* :-*

<song> I don't where ye've been me boy, but I see ye've won first prize... </song>

As for me, whatever is clean in the closet that would meet uniform standards. 
I do need to get some more black tee shirts
TC

smj58501

Cold WX- Black Under Armour ColdGear tops and bottoms if needed

Moderate WX- Black Hooters T-Shirt (Tempe, AZ) or Black UND Fighting Sioux Hockey T-Shirt (for luck of course)

Hot WX- Black Under Armour Heat Gear top (Considering purchacing a Loose Gear T shirt)

I am not on an endorsement contract for Under Armour. I do want to say this stuff is not just for the NFL... I have found it is great for flying purposes too
Sean M. Johnson
Lt Col, CAP
Chief of Staff
ND Wing CAP

SJFedor

Quote from: smj58501 on August 19, 2007, 07:51:07 AM

Moderate WX- Black Hooters T-Shirt (Tempe, AZ) or Black UND Fighting Sioux Hockey T-Shirt (for luck of course)

Hot WX- Black Under Armour Heat Gear top (Considering purchacing a Loose Gear T shirt)

I am not on an endorsement contract for Under Armour. I do want to say this stuff is not just for the NFL... I have found it is great for flying purposes too

Except that, in the extremely rare possibility of a fire, that stuff would melt to you like there's no tomorrow.

Personally, for what we're doing, it's great. If I had the $$, I'd get some. But for now, I'm just wearing cotton underneath. Sometimes one of my NESA shirts, sometime my work shirt, and in cold weather, a nice black turtleneck.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

stillamarine

Quote from: smj58501 on August 19, 2007, 07:51:07 AM

emphasis mine...

besides underarmor was designed to be worn under body armor, before it was thought of to be used by athletes.
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

Stonewall

I've always worn my "silkies" SOFFEâ„¢ PT shorts and a brown t-shirt.  If I were to wear a flight suit again, I'd switch my shirt to the 5.11 undershirt.  I think they're better than Underarmour due to the vented/mesh-like underars.  Much cooler.
Serving since 1987.

dwb

"They're kind of like footie pajamas, except without the footies, and without the pajamas"

-- NYWG solo flight academy student, on wearing the flight suit

Trung Si Ma

Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

Sgt. Savage

jb512

I wear my transformers underoos and matching t-shirt...