Small(er) cadet blues pants

Started by Pylon, September 05, 2006, 04:44:27 AM

Pylon

Does anybody know of a source for smaller Air Force-style blues pants?

I have a young, new, male cadet for who the smallest size USAF pants we can find (26) are way too large to even be tailored down to his size.

Suggestions?  Does anybody know of any JROTC or school uniforms suppliers that might have smaller sizes?  Thanks all for the advice. 
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

BillB

Why try for a AFJROTC supplier? Check with a high school in the area offering AFJROTC, normally they have surplus uniforms that have been worn and turned back in.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

mikeylikey

WOW....last time I looked any size below 26 male had to be "special tailored" by DSCP.  Call AAFES, they may have a lead!  Other than that, what actual size is this Cadet? 
What's up monkeys?

russelldavis

I have found that the MCCS at Lackland AFB (San Antonio, Texas) has always been able to help me in getting hold of the USAF blue uniform parts (pants, shirts, skirts, blouses, service coats) for the odd (very, very, very small, or very, very large) without a problem.

Pylon

Waist measures 25", needs to be pretty much a 25 X-tra Short.

I'll give AAFES and Vanguard a try first, failing that I'll try DSCP directly and the MCCS at Lackland.  Thanks guys for the tips and leads!  I'll keep everyone posted how it goes.

--Mike
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP