Check out this CAP shirt.

Started by Stonewall, December 29, 2008, 04:30:49 AM

Stonewall

Found it while I was looking around on www.specialforces.com where I located the orange survival vest I posted in the "Tools of the Trade" forum.

Linky for the shirt.
Serving since 1987.

Flying Pig

Oh good lord...I think I just threw up a little and swallowed it.

JAFO78

OMG that color reminds me of split pea soup or a loaded diaper. What do you think Kirt? My youngest is 10 and I don't remember very well. >:D
JAFO

MIKE

Maybe on the same color green shirt.  Or change it to Army Brown so you can actually wear it.
Mike Johnston

Stonewall

Quote from: MIKE on December 29, 2008, 02:54:48 PM
Maybe on the same color green shirt.  Or change it to Army Brown so you can actually wear it.

Concur.
Serving since 1987.

jimmydeanno

or change the green to black and put it on a black shirt  >:D
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Timbo

N Harmon

I wonder if approval was sought/received for that. I only ask because I have a similar graphic based on the CAP emblem that I was going to have printed into a decal for the back window of my Jeep. That is, until I found out that using the emblem on a POV requires approval.
NATHAN A. HARMON, Capt, CAP
Monroe Composite Squadron

Ned

Possibly the first time I've ever been tempted to send out my own "Cease and Desist" letter. ;D

D2SK

Quote from: CommandCheif on January 01, 2009, 12:27:51 AM
Change it

Repeat after me:  "I" before "E", except after "C".  Ok Big Chief?
Lighten up, Francis.

brasda91

Wade Dillworth, Maj.
Paducah Composite Squadron
www.kywgcap.org/ky011

Bear Walling

I agree with brasda... I like it.

Flying Pig

How about something with a skull....holding a knife in its teeth.....with wings coming out of its head.  And maybe a blackhawk helicopter with a guy rappelling.

PhoenixRisen

Quote from: Flying Pig on January 01, 2009, 09:28:43 PM
How about something with a skull....holding a knife in its teeth.....with wings coming out of its head.  And maybe a blackhawk helicopter with a guy rappelling.

That might hint to people what our operations really consist of....

;D

JohnKachenmeister

And a rattlesnake coiled inside with its head coming out one of the eye sockets!
Another former CAP officer

JohnKachenmeister

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on January 03, 2009, 12:34:56 AM

And a rattlesnake coiled inside with its head coming out one of the eye sockets!

Oh, yeah... and sharks with laser beams on their heads!
Another former CAP officer

DNall

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on January 03, 2009, 12:35:32 AM

We couldn't get sharks. We got sea bass, but they're bad tempered.

SJFedor

Quote from: DNall on January 03, 2009, 06:12:09 AM
Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on January 03, 2009, 12:35:32 AM

We couldn't get sharks. We got sea bass, but they're bad tempered.

All i asked for was for some frickkin sharks with some frickkin laser beams on their heads!

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)