National Cadet Special Activities

Started by Grumpy, October 13, 2008, 09:38:07 PM

Grumpy

Quote from: helper on November 06, 2008, 05:46:05 AM
The 2009 NCSA url :

http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/cadet_programs/activities/national_special_activities/index.cfm

Helper,

Thank you very much.  I've passed the URL on to all my cadets and I intend to have a meeting devoted to talking about the activities.  Cadets have so many neat things to do I'd like to see they take advantage of them.

Thanks again and enjoy COS

Brian Billing, Lt Col, CAP

MitchCat

WOOT!! finally!! I've been waiting for this day for the past week... Anywho, I looked up the application process and then checked eServices... I found out pretty quickly that my eServices account (at least) doesn't have the link for "NCSA Menu".  Any suggestions? I was also wondering, is there any other alternate application method if I can't get eServices to work for me? I'd hate to be aced out of applying because of a technical difficulty... Thanks!!
V/R
Catherine "Cat" G. Sedy, C/TSgt, CAP
Bravo Flight Sergeant
Peninsula Composite Squadron, PCR-WA-051
Encampment Honor Cadet, CFXIII Summer 2008
Ground and Urban Direction Finding Team Task O-0102-3-f: ...Sleep whenever possible.

notaNCO forever

It's not on my e services section either I think that is because you are not supposed to apply until December first.

MitchCat

Probably.  I got the same reply from someone else over at CadetStuff, so that's what I'm thinking now. Phooey. I was so excited to apply right now... :(
Catherine "Cat" G. Sedy, C/TSgt, CAP
Bravo Flight Sergeant
Peninsula Composite Squadron, PCR-WA-051
Encampment Honor Cadet, CFXIII Summer 2008
Ground and Urban Direction Finding Team Task O-0102-3-f: ...Sleep whenever possible.

notaNCO forever

I'm just happy the info is posted so when Dec. 1 comes around I can get the application in.