Vehicles Issued to CAP

Started by billford1, May 29, 2008, 01:06:27 AM

mikeylikey

^^

Wow.  Does your wing have a Wing Administrator??  They can easily call NHQ, fill out the request and "sign for the Commander".  Then wait 1 day for NHQ to approve, and you get the reimbursement go ahead.  I am shocked YOU went so far to get it fixed.  All you need are at the most 3 estimates in your area.  Nothing more.  Now, Paint Jobs are a little more in-depth. 

The reason it takes so long in your wing, is they are doing it the ass-backwards way.  Use the Paid Staffers to get the "daily" work done.  IF your Wing Transpo Officer is the original requester, then call the Wing Vice or Chief of Staff and tell him or her the system sucks. 

What's up monkeys?

arajca

The problem is that no shops in my area will give a free estimate for electrical work, but all would apply the cost of the estimate to the final bill if we had them fix it. I had to take it to a shop the LGT used to own to get a free estimate.

I'm trying to get an alignment, but everything has to go through the new LGT - who replaced the one mentioned above.