time between tests or time between promotions?

Started by ladyreferee, November 02, 2005, 02:32:16 PM

ladyreferee

Is the 60 day minimum requirement between taking tests or between promotions or both?  I see a difference there - for an example - Snuffy promotes on the 30th of the month, then he spends the next two months taking his tests, and then is promoted 60 days from the last promotion on the 30th?  Or must Snuffy wait 60 days before he can take that last test that will allow him to promote?  What is considered completion for the promotion the way the regs say?
CHERYL K CARROLL, Major, CAP

arajca

Completion is finishing all the requirments (ML, AE, LL, CPFT, etc). There is a minimum of 60 days between achievements (i.e. finish one and then the cadet has 60 before the next can be logged as complete - they can finish all the requrements before then, though). It just so happens that for the lower grades, cadets get promoted with each achievement.

Mac

arajca is correct, it is 60 days between Achievments.

Quote from: arajca on November 02, 2005, 02:37:05 PM
Completion is finishing all the requirments (ML, AE, LL, CPFT, etc). There is a minimum of 60 days between achievements (i.e. finish one and then the cadet has 60 before the next can be logged as complete - they can finish all the requirements before then, though). It just so happens that for the lower grades, cadets get promoted with each achievement.

Just make sure they are not test ahead of their next achievement. for example a C/SSgt may take the tests for C/TSgt, but not the test for C/MSgt until they have been promoted to C/TSgt. The same goes for CFPT and ML participation.
Derk MacPherson, Lt Col, CAP
Vice Commander
Alaska Wing, PCR-AK-001

arajca

Quote from: Nukem on November 02, 2005, 03:03:39 PM
arajca is correct, it is 60 days between promotions.

I said ACHIEVEMENTS not PROMOTIONS. Jeez, if you're gonna agree with me, at least get what I said right. ::)

Mac

Derk MacPherson, Lt Col, CAP
Vice Commander
Alaska Wing, PCR-AK-001