Only when I fly.
8 (9.6%)
Only while doing CAP stuff.
3 (3.6%)
Only when the military tells me to.
13 (15.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Stonewall

Just pulled out a new set of chains and like you said, they were short at least by 100.

Sorry for the bum info, I personally counted a set years ago and counted 365 and 52.  Maybe they realized it was rediculous to have chains that long and no one would ever be able to keep track of beeds smaller than a .177 cal BB.

Look, I hate passing on bad intel, and I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't personally counted.  At SERE school in '05, an instructor brought it up during a class.  Maybe he said "they used to be 365/52", but nonetheless, they obviously aren't that way now.

Push-ups, push-ups complete.
Serving since 1987.

Hawk200

Quote from: NIN on September 22, 2007, 09:34:42 PM
Had some dip-dunk Lt Col bark at me at a mission once about "allowing my jewelry to show." I pulled out my tags and said "At least my remains will go in the correct box. I'd prefer if yours weren't intermingled with mine..." That caused him to stop talking for awhile.

Nice. I gotta remember that one. Aviation guys get that a lot, now I've got something to work with.  >:D

O-Rex

I got that once too, to which I replied "Jewelry? This ain't no pomise-ring I'm wearing, and I didn't get it a Zale's Jewelers: I got it from Uncle Sam for the going price of four-plus years of my life: these tags have more mileage than a '63 Volkswagen-where's yours?"

Guaranteed to put the brakes on some nitpicking onslaught.

JayT

"Eagerness and thrill seeking in others' misery is psychologically corrosive, and is also rampant in EMS. It's a natural danger of the job. It will be something to keep under control, something to fight against."