Main Menu

Virginia Elections

Started by MSG Mac, November 08, 2017, 03:12:00 AM

MSG Mac

Sorry to say Former National Commander BG Rich Anderson is trailing by 1500 votes n his reelection bid (95% of ballots counted)
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

dwb

Yup, poor Brig Gen Anderson is out of a job. My delegate also got ousted. Our state legislative squadron commander has a bunch of new people to reach out to now. :)

CAPLTC

That is a shame.
Anderson is truly good people ... a great American.
Sad day for Virginia.
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact." -- SECDEF Mattis

Johnny Yuma

He's good people, this door may have closed but another will soon open for him.
"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:

LATORRECA

Quote from: Johnny Yuma on November 09, 2017, 09:57:35 PM
He's good people, this door may have closed but another will soon open for him.
[emoji106] Best of luck to him

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk