Professional Development Officer and eServices Duty Positions tab

Started by BradM, December 22, 2010, 06:51:15 PM

BradM

Hello, I just selected my specialty track to be Professional Development and have it assigned to me under the Training Tab below Specialty Tracks. Does having your Current Duty Position assigned as Professional Development Officer under the Duty Positions tab open up more resources for you on eServices?
BRAD MELILLO, 1st Lt, CAP
Finance Officer
Asst. Professional Development Officer
Brackett Composite Squadron 64
La Verne, CA

Phil Hirons, Jr.

If I remember correctly, you will gain access to the area to assign Specialty Track levels. Final approval is by your commander

BradM

Does it help in getting any downloads or information needed to become a Technician rating?
Finance Officer
La Verne, CA

EMT-83

The only "downloads" needed would be member reports.

BradM

I think I need to clarify that while I have PD selected under Specialty Tracks under the Training tab I don't have Professional Development Officer assigned to me yet under the Duty Postions tab.
Finance Officer
La Verne, CA

Camas

Quote from: BradM on December 22, 2010, 07:57:48 PM
I don't have Professional Development Officer assigned to me yet under the Duty Postions tab.
That's the responsibility of either your commander or personnel officer. Once they've assigned you a duty position as professional development officer you'll automatically receive two restricted applications in e-services. You'll receive both specialty track administration and member reports.

BradM

Finance Officer
La Verne, CA