Who gives a [mess] about Flight Officers?

Started by SJFedor, September 08, 2007, 02:55:12 AM

Do YOU give a [mess] about Flight Officers?

Yes!
8 (72.7%)
No!
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Major Carrales

Hey FO Jones.  I don't see any cadets, so I need a new cup of coffee with three sugars and a dash of cream.  While you're at it, I need a donut too.

Anyone who entertains the idea of treating Flight Officers like that has my scorn and is not a person I want in the Civil Air Patrol. 
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

SJFedor

You'd be surprised.

I was once told, as a TFO, that I could not supervise an activity, because I was "Still a cadet, just with different stuff on the uniform"

General Colgan, on the other hand, ran an SLS and BCOP weekend when he was a TFO. At the same time.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

pixelwonk

MIKE

It would appear that at present more people think this is a stupid poll, or don't care than give a [mess] about Flight Officers.
Mike Johnston

JC004

Quote from: SJFedor on September 08, 2007, 03:48:28 AM
You'd be surprised.

I was once told, as a TFO, that I could not supervise an activity, because I was "Still a cadet, just with different stuff on the uniform"

General Colgan, on the other hand, ran an SLS and BCOP weekend when he was a TFO. At the same time.

I ran a good bit of stuff as a TFO.  There are two secrets to this: 1. How you carry yourself and use your evil powers, and 2. Donuts.

SJFedor

Well, that was my fault for giving people more then 2 options I guess.
Quote from: JC004 on September 08, 2007, 03:52:26 AM
I ran a good bit of stuff as a TFO.  There are two secrets to this: 1. How you carry yourself and use your evil powers, and 2. Donuts.

3. Your trusty CAP Sword.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations

MIKE

Mike Johnston

SJFedor

Good question, Mr. "I can vote more then you can vote"  :P

That's just not democratic.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

JC004

MIKE

Since Fedor has skewed the results in his favor by deleting the third and more popular option... and since this thread was stupid to begin with...
Mike Johnston